Queen's Park vs Dunfermline/Dunfermline vs Queen's Park

6 minutes ago, Left Back said:

Just looked at buying the stream for this pish.

Charging the same for the stream as attending the game.  Thieving c***s.

Not really defending the pricing but it is much better quality than most division one streams.

It has this novel approach of actually following the ball which is not always the case at this level.

5 minutes ago, Arachnophile said:

Not really defending the pricing but it is much better quality than most division one streams.

It has this novel approach of actually following the ball which is not always the case at this level.

Can get streams to premiership games for the money they want.  Sure I got a Rangers Hibs game for a tenner.  Like I said, thieving c***s.

I’ll watch the Man City game instead.

6 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

When Hughes was talking about players needing to be good teammates and not going in a huff, he was absolutely talking about Dom eh? 

I reckon Dom is quite huffy. We wasn't pleased at getting taken off against Ayr at East End. But he must know he's a game changer and tbh I side with him 

That midfield is the laziest, softest bunch of losers I seen in a Pars line-up. All dip shit Hughes fault for signing the complete wrong type of midfielders in January. Despite recognising that we were soft.

Edited by Chubbychops

I take it that my "certainty" bet is not looking good then ??

Reading between the lines, you've got players who don't fancy a fight in the middle of the park which makes the signing of Chalmers seem all the stranger, considering he was one of the most passive / lazy players that I've ever had the misfortune to watch and with very little ball playing redeeming qualities thrown in.

On 03/05/2022 at 14:08, Dooflick said:

It is very good, honest, and the guys who do  the talking are very fair, but can get a wee bit exicted if we score a goal

I just bought the stream there. Hopefully a good game. 

2 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

I take it that my "certainty" bet is not looking good then ??

Reading between the lines, you've got players who don't fancy a fight in the middle of the park which makes the signing of Chalmers seem all the stranger, considering he was one of the most passive / lazy players that I've ever had the misfortune to watch and with very little ball playing redeeming qualities thrown in.

Wait till you see Polworth! Dorrans is just slow and past it.

3 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Why are folk losing their minds over Hughes "dropping Pybus"? He's not in the matchday squad at all so he's clearly ill or injured. Different story if he was on the bench.

Did you mean to use quotation marks there because no one has said that?