Queen's Park vs Dunfermline/Dunfermline vs Queen's Park

4 hours ago, DAFC. said:

St Mirren were very good that season. We drew 4-4 with them, which I think was actually a very good game, one of the only fun moments. Think if we won that (pretty sure BMMMH was a bawhair away from making it 5-4) we’d have given ourselves a fantastic chance to stay in the league.

I remember that 4-4 game,  I can't remember if hibs collapse had already started by then but it I'd already resigned to relegation and walked out the stadium thinking we're down but at least we can have some fun along the way.

Think the only game that year where it looked going into it we could drag ourselves out was the final game at easter road, that didn't end well.

Me and a couple of mates took in the Queens Park Falkirk game on Saturday and going by what I saw, Dunfermline should, over the two games, get through comfortably.  The game at Firhill won't be pretty though as that pitch was horrendous, ball bobbling all over the place and contributed to the game being a shitefest!

36 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Rolling it during the game would liven things up.

Hopefully in an Indiana Jones style. Sadly Polworth would be flat, as him moving at full tilt is most folks walking pace.

10 minutes ago, 101 said:

Hopefully in an Indiana Jones style. Sadly Polworth would be flat, as him moving at full tilt is most folks walking pace.

Or Austin Powers style. The weather has saved me from attending as working outside today and can’t start until lunchtime so will just be finishing as the game starts. 

11 hours ago, Heaton said:

Have they had a roller on it? It had grass two weeks ago bit was still bobbly as f**k

Having watched the thistles last night.. No not really. 

There was a through ball at one point that bobbled to about thigh height. 

Should make for an interesting first leg

28 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Or Austin Powers style. The weather has saved me from attending as working outside today and can’t start until lunchtime so will just be finishing as the game starts. 

I'm going to the cinema to avoid the game all together. I suspect it will be a better use of my time.

Just now, 101 said:

I'm going to the cinema to avoid the game all together. I suspect it will be a better use of my time.

Absolutely will.

know its been said before but football is weird I've just paid £15 for a product I am 90% sure will be disappointing and 99% sure will be tedious to witness. 

Mon'eh'Pars!

1 minute ago, Stoo61 said:

Absolutely will.

know its been said before but football is weird I've just paid £15 for a product I am 90% sure will be disappointing and 99% sure will be tedious to witness. 

Mon'eh'Pars!

Tbf I'm paying £6 for something I also suspect will be nothing more than "okay"

14 minutes ago, 101 said:

Tbf I'm paying £6 for something I also suspect will be nothing more than "okay"

Round that up to the £15 mark and get a pick n mix. Quality time.

21 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Sometimes football can pay you back when you least expect it. 

I'd rather this leg be a shit fest for us to get to the final and then cash a payout tbh.

1 hour ago, CathcartSkins said:

Correct; and yet we remain the least experienced squad in this league.

If we are, we’re the most experienced inexperienced squad in history.

Doyle 437 appearances,

Grant 196 appearances,

Robson 220 appearances,

McHugh 345 appearances,

Longridge 325 appearances. 

Kilday 281 appearances 

16 hours ago, Moneyshot said:

Best place to park tomorrow night folks? 

Do not attempt to park in Firhill Road or the streets opposite the stadium, road works and local resident parking only.  A street off Bilsland Drive called Murona/Moruna Street is your best bet. A few  minutes walk.