Queen's Park vs Dunfermline/Dunfermline vs Queen's Park

4 hours ago, CathcartSkins said:

With the average age of our midfield; Scrappy-Doo is a more appropriate moniker. Half of our team have to go home when the street lights come on.      

Our centre mids on Saturday had a combined 323 career league appearances. We’re an experienced side, by and large.

Edited by an86

14 minutes ago, an86 said:

Our centre mids on Saturday had a combined 323 career league appearances. We’re an experience side, by and large.

Are your counting apperances for their Primary School teams!  If you add Connell, Brown and Lyons combined first team appearances , would you be really be above the 300 mark?    

We have the second youngest squad in this league (Aidrie being the youngest) and by far the least experienced squad in this league.   

8 minutes ago, CathcartSkins said:

Are your counting apperances for their Primary School teams!  If you add Connell, Brown and Lyons combined first team appearances , would you be really be above the 300 mark?    

Connell- 46 senior appearances. 21 years old.

Brown- 130 senior appearances. 23 years old.

Lyon- 136 senior appearances- 26 years old.

Thomson 47 senior appearances- 22 years old.

Gillespie 356 appearances- 30 years old

A combined 716 appearances and all of them over 21, so there’s none of them kids anymore either. 

47 minutes ago, Against The Machine said:

What's the quality of the Queen's Park streaming usually like? Does it even approach good value at £15?

It is very good, honest, and the guys who do  the talking are very fair, but can get a wee bit exicted if we score a goal

1 hour ago, Against The Machine said:

What's the quality of the Queen's Park streaming usually like? Does it even approach good value at £15?

Must be a bigger Pars fan than me tbh. Absolutely zero chance I'd even consider spending £15 on a stream for this.

Decided to go to these games. This has quite possibly the most quality-barren season I've ever witnessed. Certainly up there with 11-12 and 14-15. Christ knows why I do this to myself. 

1 hour ago, DAFC. said:

Decided to go to these games. This has quite possibly the most quality-barren season I've ever witnessed. Certainly up there with 11-12 and 14-15. Christ knows why I do this to myself. 

I did see plenty of quality during 11/12 but sadly almost none of it was from the Pars. I seem to remember being really impressed by St Mirren, bizarrely.

Even our shitey current mob would wipe the floor with the utter gang being thrown together by Potter. Not a shock that turned out to be his only and only gig.

4 hours ago, Against The Machine said:

Can’t fault it. What you see in our YouTube highlights is what you get on the livestream.

3 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

And wet themselves when we get two. Not that it’s common, mind.

I best bring spare underwear tomorrow night...just in case.

I did see plenty of quality during 11/12 but sadly almost none of it was from the Pars. I seem to remember being really impressed by St Mirren, bizarrely.
Even our shitey current mob would wipe the floor with the utter gang being thrown together by Potter. Not a shock that turned out to be his only and only gig.

Aye, meant from the Pars! Us and Hibs were so, so shite 11-12. It was embarrassing watching us cobble together a gang of jobbers including Mark Kerr, Craig Easton, and Iain Turner in the January transfer window.

St Mirren were very good that season. We drew 4-4 with them, which I think was actually a very good game, one of the only fun moments. Think if we won that (pretty sure BMMMH was a bawhair away from making it 5-4) we’d have given ourselves a fantastic chance to stay in the league.

Partick appear to have hired some sort of miracle worker groundsman, as the pitch looks not bad tonight.

Either that of they've literally painted it green to look good.

25 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Partick appear to have hired some sort of miracle worker groundsman, as the pitch looks not bad tonight.

Either that of they've literally painted it green to look good.

I said this on Saturday, it looked a lot better than even just a couple of weeks ago. You can still see that it's pretty awful up close, but nowhere near as bad as it was a few months ago.