Queen's Park vs Dunfermline/Dunfermline vs Queen's Park

I’d absolutely love it if the only embarrassing thing to happen to our club this week is this ticket fiasco, but given we play 2 matches of football in this time I highly doubt it.

I thankfully left the country after the QoS game so cannot attend these playoffs. Good luck to all of you poor b*****ds that go to these games as, win or lose, I doubt it’s going to be pretty.

Always seems a constant battle with our board. The mad thing is, they are Pars fans. 

The needless statements over the years. The terrible mistake ridden communication on social media. The continued bad decision making time and time again. Money squandered on paying off shite managers and paying off the shite players that they bring in. Paying fees for utter guff like Joe Chalmers.

It's an unprofessional shambles. The owners and David Cook need to set up and seperate the wheat from the chaff. The decade of under achieving is not just bad luck. It comes from a board that's completely out of their depth.

1 hour ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

If any Pars fans want to partake in a bit of hospitality for Wednesday’s game at Playa del Firhill, here’s the offer. The club clearly trying to make you welcome……

0E7AA166-B67B-490D-AE21-B431B6A2DEE3.thumb.jpeg.44987b245b3e55bffd0a4b80a5dbe88c.jpeg

Stephens are owned by Pars bakeries who provide loads of clubs with scran but the folk who own Pars bakeries are big Dunfermline fans hence the name

Obsessed with the big Fife team . Quite cute really.

I’d expect it from the pub team fans, but our matches for them are their cup finals and big paydays. They really should be hoping we stay in the league for the coffers more than anything else.

Can’t blame them though. We’re hitting Falkirk levels of banter.

12 hours ago, 101 said:

Stephens are owned by Pars bakeries who provide loads of clubs with scran but the folk who own Pars bakeries are big Dunfermline fans hence the name

The company was/is run by the Sarafilovic family and the initials of 3 children were P.A and R giving Pars.

In later years they took over Stephen’s.

Anyway back to the football. If Queens park have midfield dogs of war who do a high press then the pars will struggle.

If it turns into a football match and not a scrap then the pars will hopefully win.

All of the above could be thrown out the window by yet another bizarre Hughes team selection/tactical masterclass.

14 minutes ago, timbermill tactician said:

Anyway back to the football. If Queens park have midfield dogs of war who do a high press then the pars will struggle.

If it turns into a football match and not a scrap then the pars will hopefully win.

All of the above could be thrown out the window by yet another bizarre Hughes team selection/tactical masterclass.

“Dogs of war” is probably the least suitable phrase to describe our team that I can think of 

31 minutes ago, timbermill tactician said:

Mutts of mediocrity, rather than dogs of war. We’re as soft as shite.

Edwards has looked like our biggest threat going forward recently, so just give him the ball and hope for the best. Only way we are getting a result tomorrow tbh. It will be an utter guff game of football. 

Aw Christ I had forgot all about him. He will 100% cause us some amount of grief. 

The pre-match press stuff is really not making for good reading, is it? I'd be a bit more confident if we had perhaps been in Queens position and salvaged our way to 9th. As it is, we have been utter, utter shite the full season, and barely been out the bottom two. Confidence will be rock bottom. 

1 hour ago, Spider Rico said:

“Dogs of war” is probably the least suitable phrase to describe our team that I can think of 

With the average age of our midfield; Scrappy-Doo is a more appropriate moniker. Half of our team have to go home when the street lights come on.