Let’s all laugh at Dunfermline thread

2 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Yip, as a Queens fan, I'm not remotely qualified to laugh at anyone this season.

However, I'm doing it anyway.  Some great stuff in this thread.

Cannae beat the Simpsons stuff to be fair ... 👌

OK, I'm bored (apologies in advance Pars).

To plagiarise the latest scouse/kop anthem (to the tune of The Beatles song "I feel fine") .....

I'm so glad, Yogi is a Par

I'm so glad, he delivered what he said

Yogi said to me, you know, we'll avoid the bottom two, you know, he said so

I'm in love with him and I feel fine

Well you can if you have a wee look at the seasons predictions thread as most of us had Pars in the top 2.  Finishing 9th when you’re one of the favourites for the league is a pretty epic failure. Queen of the South were always likely to be at the wrong end of the table. 

Talking of shite bets…
IMG_1651485743.978465.jpg
[emoji51]

15 hours ago, killiepiemuncher said:

Talking of shite bets…
IMG_1651485743.978465.jpg
emoji51.png

Good to see it was impossible for Falkirk to win the League One title before Dunfermline, in a permanent relegation battle from pretty much day one in the Championship, were out of the title race.

What a monumental cluster f*ck of a club, amazing.

On 30/04/2022 at 16:27, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Self pitying shite.

Even with your buffoon of a manager you'll demolish Queen's Park in the semi.

Airdrie should easily see off Montrose, but you are pretty much 50/50 with them to triumph I think. In no way whatsoever would relegation be the best for DA. This is a barren, haunted and miserable wasteland, and coming down here does no-one any good.

A good summation of life in League One from a fans perspective.

Falkirk’s bucket and spade have long since been launched into the Forth.

Will next season be Falkirk’s 4th or 5th in League One? 

10 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

A good summation of life in League One from a fans perspective.

Falkirk’s bucket and spade have long since been launched into the Forth.

Will next season be Falkirk’s 4th or 5th in League One? 

Fourth. We were there for three. We would have definitely bounced straight back if it weren't for Sevco being in the league, but hey ho. 

30 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Fourth. We were there for three. We would have definitely bounced straight back if it weren't for Sevco being in the league, but hey ho. 

You might have 'bounced back' in 2015 if it weren't for Morton, Stranraer, Forfar, 'Brechin' (check notes - Ed.), 'Airdrie' and Peterhead being in the league too. 

2 minutes ago, virginton said:

You might have 'bounced back' in 2015 if it weren't for Morton, Stranraer, Forfar, 'Brechin' (check notes - Ed.), 'Airdrie' and Peterhead being in the league too. 

What are you on about? Our first season was 2013-14, the season Sevco were in the league. 2014-15 was just a complete f*ck up. 

3 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

What are you on about? Our first season was 2013-14, the season Sevco were in the league. 2014-15 was just a complete f*ck up. 

So what you're saying here is that you would have bounced back sooner, if you didn't have the highest budget in that league and contrived to finish 7th with it. A country mile behind the champions. 

Bodes well for your next stint IMO. 

6 minutes ago, virginton said:

So what you're saying here is that you would have bounced back sooner, if you didn't have the highest budget in that league and contrived to finish 7th with it. A country mile behind the champions. 

Bodes well for your next stint IMO. 

Are you still trying to lord it up about winning the 3rd tier? I suppose it's your only achievement of note in the past 34 years. Massively diddy behaviour on your part here.