ICTFC 🔵 🔴 v 🔴 🟡 PTFC. It's Playoff Time.

I raise you Steve McManaman.
I maintain that scousers shouldn't be allowed on tv and he is indeed annoying. But at least he isn't miserable like Dixon. He's a like for like replacement for the total bellend that was Mark Lawrenson.

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:
7 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

I maintain that scousers shouldn't be allowed on tv and he is indeed annoying. But at least he isn't miserable like Dixon. He's a like for like replacement for the total bellend that was Mark Lawrenson.

That's Danny Murphy. Same idea though.

7 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

McManaman does not have the boring monotone delivery of Ferdinand.

9 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
13 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:
Rio Ferdinand is the worst. 

Nah that award goes to Lee Dixon. Complete cock who sounds like he's commentating at gunpoint. Danny Murphy only just behind him.

I'd put Murphy just behind Ferdinand, Hargreaves and Scholes in the boring pundit category.

Dixon is just a terrible co-commentator like McManaman and his pal Keown 

Our weakness is definitely the right hand side on both sides of McKenna. Midfielders running in behind looks as if it'll cost us.

Tiffoney running a bit hot headed, maybe a good thing he's on the JH stand side this half. 

Just now, Fuctifano said:

Our weakness is definitely the right hand side on both sides of McKenna. Midfielders running in behind looks as if it'll cost us.

Tiffoney running a bit hot headed, maybe a good thing he's on the JH stand side this half. 

Yeah, doesn't help shoehorning Crawford into the right hand side of midfield either.