ICTFC 🔵 🔴 v 🔴 🟡 PTFC. It's Playoff Time.

37 minutes ago, RiG said:

Not liking all this pessimism from the Partick supporters. Feels like we are being lulled into a sense of false security...

AS I mentioned before it's rank reverse psychology.

We need to contain Graham and Tiffoney.

Good luck ICT.  Hope yous do it.  We canny buy a win against your lot.....
Plastic Whistle however..... 😜

Seriously though, wish it was us in the playoffs, but instead we got rid of that useless twat manager McGlynn so happy enough.

I can't believe there is going to be a game at Firhill two nights in a row. That pitch will be absolute muck by 10 pm on Wednesday :lol: 

15 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

@ Partick Fans can you pay by card at the pie hut? Got caught out by this at Morton a few months back 

Yes I think so. Pretty sure we were actively encouraging fans to use card instead of cash a few months back. 

McCall in his match preview - “Ross Docherty is fine, his was just a precaution. Lewis Mayo should be alright as well. The likelihood is that Turner and McAllister will miss the first leg though we hope they might be back for Friday.As for Brian and Tiff, they should be fine."

5 minutes ago, jagfox said:

Seems a solid line-up for the Caley Thistle?

The only real surprise is Walsh getting a start but he was excellent on Friday. Good to see Allardice back on the bench but no MacGregor is a bit of a blow.

7 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

The only real surprise is Walsh getting a start but he was excellent on Friday. Good to see Allardice back on the bench but no MacGregor is a bit of a blow.

MacGregor is warming up in front of me atm so might be a mistake 

Edit: no he isn’t I’ve made an arse of this 

Edited by Central Belt Caley

3 hours ago, John MacLean said:

Well, we were the first side to be relegated from the Premier League via the play-offs and then the first side to be relegated from the Premier League via the play-offs twice. We might as well add another play-off first. 

Was it not Hibs against Accies?