ICTFC 🔵 🔴 v 🔴 🟡 PTFC. It's Playoff Time.

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

I’d say our better quality shone through in the end. Last night was just about managing Thistle and after scoring, making sure they didn’t get a chance to take it to extra time. 

We looked flatter than on Tuesday night but that could’ve been down to nerves. 

Correct but it took the game to the last 15 mins before we started passing the ball squarely and correctly, prior to that we couldn't control the game due to the aggressiveness of the opposition in giving us no time on the ball, typical McCall tactics which  seem out of date considering his teams we played against in our earlier days years ago played in the same aggressive fashion.

Tiffoney - I've always highly rated him and wondered why he wasn't playing regularly for a Premier team and then over the last two legs I saw why, wingers are targets and take knocks as part of the job, top wingers brush them off and get on with the game, they don't fall about at the least contact and then while the game is going on shout at the referee if they don't get a foul, good professional wingers stay with the game. 

Played better last night ,however, our strikers’ inability to score (I goal in 16/17 league games ?)tells us all you need to know . May the best team prevail in playoffs .

Thats the scarf and bunnet in the wash for their annual clean and freshen up ….hoping Thistle ,metaphorically speaking ,can do the same to a tired looking squad .