ICTFC 🔵 🔴 v 🔴 🟡 PTFC. It's Playoff Time.

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:
8 minutes ago, jagfox said:
Just as well m9. Looks like its happening next season.

Not looks like - it is happening.

Come On Down Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Not many complaints from me for this season. Couldn't criticise a lack of effort over those 2 ties. Consecutive promotions was unlikely. Graham and Rudden were a good combination but I don't think we had any means of holding on to the latter, and the replacements in Jakubiak, and especially Alegria, were a disappointment. 

We did well to cling on to a play off spot actually after some dreaful form, with some hard fought wins. We gave it a go.

IMG_8366.jpg
Thistle should do the decent thing and offer a lift home to all their travelling fans on the team bus, should be plenty of room.

Thank goodness for Samuels goal as the overall performance from both teams was poor, too many long balls and stray passes, a couple of good saves from both keepers lifted the game briefly, anyway we got through.

I know we slate Barrowman and his commentary, rightly, but I could hardly hear the guy doing the job tonight.

A good loud crowd tonight, I hope the same for Tuesday night.

Us somehow sclaffing promotion this season would have been the biggest disgrace in the history of sport. Without Rudden I think we are a 6-9th placed squad and we need to look at upgrading just about every position in the summer. Ripping the captaincy of Ross fucking Docherty would be a good start.

I’d say our better quality shone through in the end. Last night was just about managing Thistle and after scoring, making sure they didn’t get a chance to take it to extra time. 

We looked flatter than on Tuesday night but that could’ve been down to nerves. 

10 hours ago, Jarballs said:

Some boy Raya or something for Partick having a head's gone, offering a square go to a fan and saying he'll "wait for him outside" after. Blimey

Raya.......fucking hell

Tbf there were a couple of guys in the home crowd last night who just looked like utter fucking arseholes and were an embarrassment to themselves and their carers.....spending all night just shouting at mccall or hurling abuse at Graham cos he's ex-county. Shambolic 'top boy' attempted behaviour towards guys who really did nothing to antagonise then trying to 'take it outside - it's already fucking outside as its a football match' ......it'll go down as banter to some but if they spoke to anyone on the street like that they'd end up in the courts or in the ground.

Graham was wrong to react but pretty sure a lot of what was said is totally out of order.