ICTFC πŸ”΅ πŸ”΄ v πŸ”΄ 🟑 PTFC. It's Playoff Time.

Noted that PT in last night's game rested five players and McColl off sick, included in the five were Scott Tiffoney who I rate highly and Graham, also Foster subbed around the 60 minutes, I know that Graham and Tiffoney have incurred injuries over the last couple of months but I've no doubt they will figure in Tuesday night's game.

McColl boxing clever?

Noted that PT in last night's game rested five players and McColl off sick, included in the five were Scott Tiffoney who I rate highly and Graham, also Foster subbed around the 60 minutes, I know that Graham and Tiffoney have incurred injuries over the last couple of months but I've no doubt they will figure in Tuesday night's game.
McColl boxing clever?

Did I see McColl and clever in the same sentence?

Actually there has been some decent games against the sides. We are horse at the moment and Inverness CT had a great warm-up for the playoffs vs Accies.

Looking back we had a pretty good first half to the season results wise and scored a few goals. They have dried up for a variety of reasons, pitch, giving Rudden away, Tiffoney missing games and Bria Graham just getting older and his dodgy back.

ICT are the better side but with Bily Dodds in charge there is always a wee thought that it could go tits up at anytime. Obviously we are equally prone to that.

Probably won't even bother going to the home game but I will be watching with interest.

p,s, Good luck vs Arbroath Caley Thistle.

Any updates on the parking issues at the Caledonian Stadium?
Funnily enough yes! Last night the announcer spent about 5 minutes reading out a list of cars parked outside a construction site along the road from the stadium and a few fans had to leave to move them.

Highlight of the second half in fairness.

27 minutes ago, jagfox said:

Any updates on the parking issues at the Caledonian Stadium?

The north stand car park is also now clear from any building equipment that was being stored there. Which I’m sure you will be delighted about.

9 minutes ago, RiG said:

Funnily enough yes! Last night the announcer spent about 5 minutes reading out a list of cars parked outside a construction site along the road from the stadium and a few fans had to leave to move them.

I never thought reading out number plates would sound like the most pretentious thing I'd ever heard but here we are.

17 minutes ago, RiG said:

Β 

12 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

The north stand car park is also now clear from any building equipment that was being stored there. Which I’m sure you will be delighted about.

Much appreciated lads. Thank you.

I actually despise this play off system 3rd and 4th have no chance of going up because while we're playing two games in the space of 3 days Arbroath are resting for a week. If we then manage to beat Arbroath after ANOTHER two games we then have to play ANOTHER two legs against Premiership opposition. Just have it like we do in League one and League Two makes it fairer for everyone instead of favouring the team in the top flight.Β 

Β 

It’s to do with the Premiership team playing 2 more league games. A daft rule but here we are. I agree it should be 2 semis then the final like the other play offs.

Β 

8 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

It’s to do with the Premiership team playing 2 more league games. A daft rule but here we are. I agree it should be 2 semis then the final like the other play offs.

Β 

I think the quarters should definitely be only one leg (3rd place team at home). Possibly the semis also.Β