ICTFC 🔵 🔴 v 🔴 🟡 PTFC. It's Playoff Time.

15 hours ago, Pat Boon said:

I really don't think we were that bad last night. Two bad mistakes done us. I thought the performance was much improved on the last 2 months or so. We are not out of this.

No I don't mean we're bad, we're just not great to watch at the moment. I don't know if I'd agree with McCall that we deserved to win, draw probably wouldn't have been an unfair result. 

Turner in for Crawford and if fit Mayo for Akinola please, and just hope Graham finds his goalscoring form on the ground where he left it. 

Prediction is we score first before ICT win 2-1 on the night, again. 

3 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Turner in for Crawford and if fit Mayo for Akinola please, and just hope Graham finds his goalscoring form on the ground where he left it. 

Prediction is we score first before ICT win 2-1 on the night, again. 

Was that that daft 3-3 game where ICT equalised in injury time?

I've got the opposite feeling.regarding the match.  2 - 1 to Thistle on the night after Caley Thistle take an early lead, then through on penalties.

10 hours ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Richard Foster is commentating on Sevco's match for BBC Sportsound on the eve of our most important match of the season! 🥵

I’d have more of an issue with our backup goalkeeper actually being on the park at Ibrox ‘celebrating’ last night than Foster sitting in Pacific Quay. 

50 minutes ago, Big Rider said:

Gallacher was great in goals in that match.

Gallacher was great for us all round, was gutted when he left. What a joy to watch that team when we were playing well. I always liked Stevenson, got quite a hard time from our fans at times, but he was often brilliant. I know sometimes he looked not arsed, but, when he was arsed. 

Just now, DiegoDiego said:
1 hour ago, TheScarf said:
To be fair, a pished Kirk Broadfoot will still be miles better than that Elgin c**t.

What's wrong with Elgin?

Everything m8.

14 hours ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Richard Foster is commentating on Sevco's match for BBC Sportsound on the eve of our most important match of the season! 🥵

Aye, watching football and talking about it will completely shatter his pre-match preparations this evening.