ICTFC 🔵 🔴 v 🔴 🟡 PTFC. It's Playoff Time.

• Stephen Malkmus changed the title to PTFC 🔴 🟡 v 🔵 🔴 ICTFC. It's Playoff Time.

Was not too surprised by our capitulation tonight. We were missing our main two attackers and had another couple of starters on the bench.

Hopefully big Jak can bring some goals/ assists  to the table in the next two games. 

What have I got? Pretty much this is all I've got. Scraping into the playoffs 13 points behind the team in second and Dick Campbell being involved. 

Tiffoney and Graham aren't going to be fit enough to play 6 games in 3 weeks, but we won't get past this one, same as every other 4th place team. 

Screenshot_20220429-213733_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Fuctifano

13 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

What have I got? Pretty much this is all I've got. Scraping into the playoffs 13 points behind the team in second and Dick Campbell being involved. 

Tiffoney and Graham aren't going to be fit enough to play 6 games in 3 weeks, but we won't get past this one, same as every other 4th place team. 

Screenshot_20220429-213733_Chrome.jpg

I was just thinking about that. But there's no Morton. Nobody can Hibs it quite like Morton.

9 minutes ago, NFL12 said:

I hear Patrick’s pitch has been upgraded from “Battle of the Somme grade” to “ Donbas plain level”.
So good luck Inverness. Take yer wellies.

father-dick-byrne-father-ted.gif.8aa00708acd48d077f8f46671c720665.gif

39 minutes ago, NFL12 said:

I hear Patrick’s pitch has been upgraded from “Battle of the Somme grade” to “ Donbas plain level”.
So good luck Inverness. Take yer wellies.

This is my biggest worry about this tie. Anything that hobbles the potential of our flair players such as Roddy Macgregor and Kirk Broadfoot is a bit of a leveller.

If Patrick had rightfully received a points deduction earlier this season for the state of their pitch our players would not have been placed in this situation.

Is it the tuesday 3rd may and friday 6th may these are played, OS has the fixtures up and reckon its right but just wanting to double check as theyve not got the away badges on yet and they might just be placeholders.

Im guessing at least one of these are on bbc alba or is it bt? I think i mind watching playoffs on the bt sport app before but idk if thats right or its still bt that show those games.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

16 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Is it the tuesday 3rd may and friday 6th may these are played, OS has the fixtures up and reckon its right but just wanting to double check as theyve not got the away badges on yet and they might just be placeholders.

Im guessing at least one of these are on bbc alba or is it bt? I think i mind watching playoffs on the bt sport app before but idk if thats right or its still bt that show those games.

Yes, both dates and kick off times are confirmed. 

Full info on all matches in the play-offs are here: https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-news/promotion-play-off-place-secured/

26 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

The 2 legs of this one and the semis are on BBC Scotland, the 2 final matches are on Sky. 

I’ve sort of conceded ICT will win this tie but hopefully we can at least do okay in the home leg, and give us something to play for going up to Inverness on Friday. 
Think we’d have got quite a good crowd into Firhill for this, even despite the board/fan ownership fiasco had we went into the play-offs on the back of some good wins/performances. 

If we want anything from this Tiffoney and Graham have to be fit, positive that Jakubiak got his first goal tonight though.