Highlights/lowlights of your season?

Highlights- Some big wins v Ayr, Pars, Accies and an enjoyable away win at Killie. Not worrying about relegation at any point during the season.

Lowlights- The pitch of course. Linked to that, but not entirely, the dearth of actual entertainment from Christmas onwards. 

Highlight - Oli Shaw scoring a hat trick against Raith Rovers to finish Top scorer in the Championship, while  Dunfermline scoring a last minute controversial penalty equaliser against QOS eased them clear of the play off place as Ayr United were soundly thrashed by Partick Thistle. 

Lowlight - Eveyone thinking that John Hughes post match interview on Alba was in Gaelic.

Edited by killiekranky

Highlight - The passion and enthusiasm from the young team in the North West stand preventing EEP from being a soulless morgue every second weekend.

Lowlight - Watching Thistle vs Pars last weekend. Not a semi-decent footballer between both sides, played out on a disgrace of a pitch and being robbed of £20 to witness the atrocity unfold. Revolting.

Highlight - going 4-0 up against Hamilton and looking like a really decent side, the two wins against killie. There was a real feel god factor up until then, everything looked rosey. Winning the challenge cup as it was my sons 1st cup final. Matej Ploplatnik as well.

Lowlights - barring the cup win as i said, everything from January onwards. Not being able to beat the pars as well was a kick in the teeth (purely for bragging rights)

Highlight: Has to be Kilmarnock 0-1 ICT thanks to a wonder goal from Welshy :D.   

Second has to be the loan signings of Reece McAlear and Logan Chalmers.

Lowlight: Our record v Bottom half teams which cost us 1st or 2nd. 

Also, having to put up with absolute idiots on here 🙄. Though I don't help myself sometimes 😂.

Edited by Caley Shaun

Highlight - Too many to name them all. At the time, Craigen scuffing one in at Rugby park is probably the most elation I've ever felt at a goal.

Anytime Nouble went one on one with a defender. Never seen anything like it before and doubt I ever will.

Lowlight - Alston. No complaints about the result on the night, but it was obviously devastating. 

Edited by Lichtielegend

Highlights- the first half of the season.  Genuinely felt we were a title contenders.

Lowlights - the unmigated and various streams of liquid shit that represented pretty much everything from that point onwards.

Highlights: a pub, a league win at Rugby Park, having a manager who at least vaguely inspires confidence.

Lowlights: pretty much all of the rest of it, including that the vaguely inspiring manager is still wildly inconsistent (though this is a step up from "consistently pish"). Also having decided to go for a walk through Ayr town centre for the first time since 2015 and nearly being driven to end it all in a WH Smiths that didn't even have the lights on upstairs.

Highlights - The main one is winning a cup 🏆 but that day was baltic. My favourite moment was my first league game back at Starks after Covid on Sunday, 26th September 2021. A lovely sunny day, sitting in my shorts watching us go 3-0 up then hang on for a 3-2 win. Also some spectacular goals this season from Zanatta, Connolly and Ross, who are all excellent players on their day.

Lowlights - The Winter period where we threw away our league title challenge and signed David Goodwillie. Anyone could see we needed to be a bit less wasteful in front of goal but that signing sunk us. 

1 hour ago, TONTROOPER said:

Highlight: Mark McGhee's reaction to Sportsound interviewer......." Its nobodies business and I dont want to talk about Charlie Adam."...5 minutes ago,

😂😂😂Animated GIF

At least he isn’t naked.

1 hour ago, TONTROOPER said:

Highlight: Mark McGhee's reaction to Sportsound interviewer......." Its nobodies business and I dont want to talk about Charlie Adam."...5 minutes ago,

😂😂😂Animated GIF

I heard that. He's a fucking tit. Dundee will be well rid of him, as he clearly does not give a f**k.

Also seems irrationally annoyed by things all the time.