Highlights/lowlights of your season?

I think most will agree that on the pitch in particular, it's been a guff season as a whole. But there has surely been some highlights and lowlights of the season. 

I'd say more off field things will be remembered than on it 

Pars appointment of Peter grant,Pars board blame fans for guff results, Pars board tell fans to accept grant, Board then sack grant.

Not our league but 

Falkirk board ... that's not a question, that's a statement 

Dundee appointment of Mark mcgee

Falkirk and raith linked with goodwillie 

Raith sign Goodwillie and the world go mad except mcglynn and a few people upstairs, then try and punt him and fail.

Edited by Leedafc

Highlight - Comfortably finishing in the play offs despite the middle portion of the season

Lowlight - Finishing in the play offs after our start and end to the season, where we won nearly every week. The middle portion was fucking disgusting.  What a chance we had to win the league and we made a rip-roaring cunt of it. The poorest Championship I've ever seen and we finished 3rd.

Highlight - in cold light of day making the playoffs after coming up is a good return performance in general 

Low Point - has to be the state of the pitch and absolute dearth of entertaining football. 

Highlights - Fans allowed in and 'full' stadiums

Lowlights - Realising you forgot just how many moon howlers attend football

In terms of football product

Highlights - Periods where it looked like we could stroll the league

Lowlights - Periods where it looked like we were as shite as everyone else...............Oh and Billy Dodds