Transfer Rumours

Just been told the Muirhead rumour again along with "Aye Muirhead from Ayr and a foreign boy from Ayr as well" - can only be Fjortoft ffs [emoji38]. Hopefully not true.

Lol

A few of us on hear had heard that Fjortoft was away back to the States.

Guest Flash
18 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

He’s on loan no? I presume that’s there guess for what his parent club pay him. I’d imagine you’ll pay a percentage of that. On the Ayr one it says Afolabi was earning four grand a week but that’ll obviously be his Celtic wage and not what we’re fully paying.

1% of that would have been too much.

Here's hoping!

I’d rather have Fjortoft than Muirhead in League 1. Think he’d be okay in that league. Really nice guy and supposed to be pretty clever but just pretty limited as a footballer.

You’d think if QOS are supposedly signing these guys then Gibson knows he’s staying on as manager.

20 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Just been told the Muirhead rumour again along with "Aye Muirhead from Ayr and a foreign boy from Ayr as well" - can only be Fjortoft ffs emoji38.png. Hopefully not true.

Fjortoft is a fucking brilliant player. You're in for a treat if he signs.

There's not a fkn chance anyone at morton is on over £700 a week I'd say the highest is roughly £500 n I'd be gob smacked if lithgow was getting over £900. 
Ugwu be on more than £500 comfortably.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Just been told the Muirhead rumour again along with "Aye Muirhead from Ayr and a foreign boy from Ayr as well" - can only be Fjortoft ffs emoji38.png. Hopefully not true.

Could be Daire O’Connor? Although I think we’ll probably offer him something. 

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

I think Fjortoft would be decent in league one tbh, his physicality alone would see him through. 

Maybe just me but I don’t think I’d describe O’Connor has having a “foreign sounding name”. Not Scottish maybe but I’d guess that the person was referring to Fjortoft.

We just need to find some chumps to sign Baird and we’ll have offloaded two of our worst players this season. I’m sure Partick were after him when we initially got him. Maybe they’d be interested again.

Not a rumour as such but I'd like ICT to sign Craig Sibbald or Gary Mackay-Steven if Logan Chalmers goes back to Tannadice and gets game time with them.

How likely are these 2 players I mentioned? Probably as likely as Dross County winning a trophy.

13 hours ago, 36-0 Maroon said:

Fellow Lichties if we make it to the Premiership I would expect Gaston will stay on for at least another year 🇱🇻⚽💪

I really hope you make it. What an amazing season you’ve had. Please go all guns blazing.