Transfer Rumours

36 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

Someone will put a compilation together no doubt and it’ll be a lengthy video.

Someone, please do. Could do with a laugh to take my mind off our own shit-show. 

Ad take Muirhead now a 2 year deal and captaincy prob seal it. Experienced solid 100% player the type Queens need ideal for league 1 plus he is a local lad too staying back in Dumfries, good to get Moxy back at Palmerston too. Get Gav Reilly back too. 

Edited by SUPERSOUTH

17 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Ad take Muirhead now a 2 year deal and captaincy prob seal it. Experienced solid 100% player the type Queens need ideal for league 1 plus he is a local lad too staying back in Dumfries, good to get Moxy back at Palmerston too. Get Gav Reilly back too. 

Thought Reilly would sign permanently with Morton

My guess if QoS match wage he would come back to Queens. Sure he lives locally again. 

Surely you’d need to offer him more money to play at a lower level for a team that could be in League 1 for a few years?

He’s still got plenty of seasons ahead of him so I’m sure he’d want to play at the highest level he can.

Surely you’d need to offer him more money to play at a lower level for a team that could be in League 1 for a few years?

He’s still got plenty of seasons ahead of him so I’m sure he’d want to play at the highest level he can.
I'd probably be happy playing a division below if I could get the same wages as the league above. Reilly isn't going to go any higher than Championship now so he might prefer the temptation of likely scoring more goals in the division below.

55 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

My guess if QoS match wage he would come back to Queens. Sure he lives locally again. 

We won't be able to afford to match Morton's wage anyway if it came down to it you'd imagine

13 minutes ago, QoS99 said:

We won't be able to afford to match Morton's wage anyway if it came down to it you'd imagine

Not so sure if salary sport is to be believed... 

Screenshot_20220427-214553.png

Screenshot_20220427-214536.png

Edited by SUPERSOUTH

49 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Not so sure if salary sport is to be believed... 

Screenshot_20220427-214553.png

Screenshot_20220427-214536.png

There's not a fkn chance anyone at morton is on over £700 a week I'd say the highest is roughly £500 n I'd be gob smacked if lithgow was getting over £900. 

Highly doubt any of those figures are correct. But if they are, we deserve to get relegated for paying £1,500 a week for Ben Liddle alone.

He’s on loan no? I presume that’s there guess for what his parent club pay him. I’d imagine you’ll pay a percentage of that. On the Ayr one it says Afolabi was earning four grand a week but that’ll obviously be his Celtic wage and not what we’re fully paying.

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

He’s on loan no? I presume that’s there guess for what his parent club pay him. I’d imagine you’ll pay a percentage of that. On the Ayr one it says Afolabi was earning four grand a week but that’ll obviously be his Celtic wage and not what we’re fully paying.

Yeah he is, unsure of what the arrangement would be between the clubs. Think we must put clauses in loan contracts as well saying they must play x amount of games, as there is no way Innes Cameron for example should have been starting for us every week due to being rank rotten.