Transfer Rumours

I’m not sure if Morton can afford what we need unless we get big money for Strapp, who we really can’t afford to lose! We primarily need a playmaker and a striker, who are normally the most difficult and expensive players to source, unless perhaps on Liam deals, which I’m not keen on. Stephen McGinn is one I think could do a good job for us. On Friday night when the game was a bit frantic he looked the only composed player in Killie’s side.

IF we stay up then I’d imagine the club will be looking to do a better job than the last two seasons and make a proper play off push. What with the quality in this league, 4th place should be a realistic target for every team unless you’re outright going for the title. To make that happen we’re probably needing 5-6 players on top of keeping a hold of McInroy and Dempsey who are currently on loan. If we lose players like Adeloye or Murdoch (could happen) then that number will go up.

Complete overhaul of defence needed and we also need to address the lack of quality out wide. If O’Connor stays then that’s a decent start but I’d be looking for someone who can contribute better stats. O’Connor is handy but has only scored one goal this season and it was in a game that was made null and void. We could also do with another striker even if Adeloye stays as I’m not convinced Ashfords best position is up front.

There’s obviously players in this league that I quite like and should be players that Ayr can attract but I think we’ll look to make use of the market in England as well. As long as we don’t overdo it and all the players we bring in have had due diligence done on them.

Obviously not a Championship club (yet) but heard a mad rumour today that Queens Park are in the process of putting a deal together to offer Scott Sinclair a deal . Don’t shoot the messenger but there it is ... 

3 minutes ago, QoS99 said:

Seen Aaron Muirhead linked with QoS

A couple of Queens fans we were speaking to on Saturday reckoned it was already a done deal.

Just now, WATTOO said:

A couple of Queens fans we were speaking to on Saturday reckoned it was already a done deal.

I’ve heard the same, but presumed it was a load of shite, given previous between him and the club.