Best of the worst - Livingston versus Hibernian

Nice one, Scott Pittman marks his record top flight appearances for Livi with the winning goal, some player.

We looked much better as an attacking threat when Forrest and Sibbald came on, seeing the game out quite comfortably, Forrest really should've made it 2-0 though.

Konovalov looked decent enough, without being tested, thought he was a bit too passive staying on his line when high balls came in though, needs to be a bit more aggressive and come for some.

Ref was far too lenient with his cards, the amount of times he just gave Hibs players a warning, wasn't a dirty game but there was a hell of a lot of persistent wee fouls not getting booked, blocking a free kick being taken, and some strange decisions from him giving fouls the wrong way. Still, would rather have him than card happy Clancy.

Back to back wins in the bottom six, lets keep it going and get as many points as we can, finishing the season on a high.

Just now, Leith Green said:

Of course it is - but nobody was.

Fanny

Taking the piss out of someone's hair when they've publicly talked about their struggles with alopecia? I'm failing to see how that's anything other than what I've said

Just now, ATLIS said:

Taking the piss out of someone's hair when they've publicly talked about their struggles with alopecia? I'm failing to see how that's anything other than what I've said

I will let you into a secret - I know nothing about Craig Sibbald, apart from the fact that he was an annoying wee shite when he played for Falkirk and now plays for you lot.

For clarity the other Livi lad kicked this all off by having a pop at the Hibs tv commentator and getting all "faux outraged" about something that I hadnt even heard about (so no danger hibs tv DAve would have) so I threw a wee line out for a laugh.

I certainly knew nothing about his "public struggles" until you mentioned it 5 minutes ago - so wind your fucking neck in.

In the meantime, please be assured that I bear Craig Sibbald no ill will on account of his medical condition.

You enjoy your Saturday night now.

2 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Devlin celebrating like he just won a cup there 🤣

Minter

Hibs are a much bigger club than Livi. I've spent most of my years as a Livi fan watching us struggling against Airdrie, Brechin and the like. Therefore beating Hibs will never not be a big deal to us given that context and Devlin probably recognises this. You can take it as a compliment to the stature of your club.

Weve become accustomed to beating Hibs.So no shock there.Yous are safe as are we.So wind yer kneck in Leith Green.Sure we'll all have a good night tonight.Get over the fact yous were pish today.And thats the General feeling among your own support. See you next season.🦁😉.

4 hours ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Been impressed with Boyes at left back, looks like he could be another cracking find by Martindale.

Given he's primarily a centre back, it was great finding out today he can also play as an overlapping left back. 

The game was pretty average stuff to be fair,the one piece of real quality and we open Hibs up and Pittman scores on his record breaking appearance for the Lions,fitting indeed........

2 wins out of 2 since the split and against the 2 biggest clubs in the bottom half.....plus mission accomplished and Premiership survival secured 😎 

Captain fantastic Nicky Devlin had every right to celebrate as did the rest of the players and fans,fantastic achievement by all in yellow and black 😻

31 minutes ago, Dav nan Gael said:

The game was pretty average stuff to be fair,the one piece of real quality and we open Hibs up and Pittman scores on his record breaking appearance for the Lions,fitting indeed........

2 wins out of 2 since the split and against the 2 biggest clubs in the bottom half.....plus mission accomplished and Premiership survival secured 😎 

Captain fantastic Nicky Devlin had every right to celebrate as did the rest of the players and fans,fantastic achievement by all in yellow and black 😻

Hibs were in yellow and Livi weren't, today, but point made...

3 hours ago, Leith Green said:

I will let you into a secret - I know nothing about Craig Sibbald, apart from the fact that he was an annoying wee shite when he played for Falkirk and now plays for you lot.

For clarity the other Livi lad kicked this all off by having a pop at the Hibs tv commentator and getting all "faux outraged" about something that I hadnt even heard about (so no danger hibs tv DAve would have) so I threw a wee line out for a laugh.

I certainly knew nothing about his "public struggles" until you mentioned it 5 minutes ago - so wind your fucking neck in.

In the meantime, please be assured that I bear Craig Sibbald no ill will on account of his medical condition.

You enjoy your Saturday night now.

Have to be honest, i've seen better apologies.

Livingston aren't even a real team and yellow is a STUPID COLOUR. And they're cheats. And the referee sniffs glue.

I'm so pathetic 🤕 I'm going to eat ALL the breakfast ice cream. 

Hibs are a right bunch of knobs just now. Full reshoogle in the summer please.