Easy the Peasy

I was told weeks ago that the U20 coaches were taking over the first team for next season, with Kenny Henderson taking over the U20`s 
For one, I have absolutely no idea who Kenny Henderson is, two, we don't have an under 20s, and three, the job has been advertised.

Great season overall.
Can only think a wee fallout has happened after that defeat by Yoker last Saturday in the Scottish Junior Cup semi final.
Management teams don't jusf walk on masse.
This management team have previous for walking en masse after a successful season.

11 minutes ago, peasy23 said:
7 hours ago, Hawf time pie said:
I was told weeks ago that the U20 coaches were taking over the first team for next season, with Kenny Henderson taking over the U20`s 

For one, I have absolutely no idea who Kenny Henderson is, two, we don't have an under 20s, and three, the job has been advertised.

Aye, but apart from that...

1 hour ago, peasy23 said:
9 hours ago, Glenconner said:
Great season overall.
Can only think a wee fallout has happened after that defeat by Yoker last Saturday in the Scottish Junior Cup semi final.
Management teams don't jusf walk on masse.

This management team have previous for walking en masse after a successful season.

So you're saying they dropped the Peasy in it?

So you're saying they dropped the Peasy in it?
I'm not saying anything, but their statement makes it clear whose decision it was to leave. This quote is from the Petershill Fc Facebook page run by one of the coaches.

"After a tremendous season at Petershill Fc working with an unbelievable group of players, The Management Team of Martin Lauchlan, Carlo Girasoli, Paul Robert’s Allan Hamilton and Peter Keegan have made the decision to move on."

Fwiw, I don't think the Yoker result had any bearing on their decision.

10 hours ago, glensmad said:

Kenny Hadden steps down as manager of Petershill u21s.

That is a surprise. From Social Media posts it looked as though he had big plans for the squad, and they had linked up with Knightswood. 

A great deal of potential in the making. Did they not have a friendly against Third Lanark last Saturday?

45 minutes ago, coach said:

That is a surprise. From Social Media posts it looked as though he had big plans for the squad, and they had linked up with Knightswood. 

A great deal of potential in the making. Did they not have a friendly against Third Lanark last Saturday?

More clubs than Tiger that boy. Not doing much for his coaching career moving jobs so much like this.

On 26/04/2022 at 13:37, Hawf time pie said:

Think yer source might need looked at.

Edited by Glenconner

Was at the Cambuslang game on Saturday and heard the reason the management team resigned was due to issues behind the scenes and lack of support from the board.

Apparently Beith are eyeing them up which would be a great appointment.

Evening All. 

Since I’ve been aware of the recent posts I thought I would bring use up to speed and keeps use on the correct path. 

Crazy Feet - Hilarious 🤔

Back in October/November I was asked to come on board and look to build a team which had left Glasgow Harp AFC 21s to then become Petershill 21s and then finding out the Team couldn’t be reinstated into the U21s league. (Nonsense)

With 10 players i had to try and bring players in over the Winter. Successfully over the last 5 months I brought in over 25 players. Some gave their all and unfortunately some didn’t cut it. Playing Friendlies and keeping majority of the Players keen was a big task. 

Players like Dean Bates moved up very quickly through the Pathway. Also managed a Cup Win vs Cumbernauld with 5 U21 Players featuring. - You would think it would have kicked on from there. ✍️

Nothing to do with the First Team Management Leaving at all with my decision. Let’s just say I have my concerns about the whole U21s West of Scotland Football League for next Season 2022/23. The 3 Guys behind the scenes didn’t want to change from U21s to U20s to what I believe would have attracted better players 17/18/19 age groups. 

I wish Petershill 21s the best for next season and I hope they continue what was started. 

👍

• 5 months later...
11 hours ago, AM-1 said:

Cambuslang Rangers announce signing of Peasy defender Ross McCabe. What's the thoughts on him as a player? 

Cracking defender but maybe getting on a bit.  Glad he won't be playing against Arthurlie today. 

3 minutes ago, AM-1 said:

Whys he moved on? Good signing it seems then by Camby.

Don't know mate. Could be he is looking for something new. Possibly he has been displaced by a younger player at Peasy. A very commanding defender in his day, he will certainly do Camby a turn. 

12 hours ago, KirkieRR said:

Looks like you could have done with him today. What on Earth happened?

Arthurlie just blew them away. 4 excellent goals in the first 15 minutes gave Peasy a mountain to climb.  For the last 20 minutes of the first half it was a bit more even and Peasy scored their goal.  2nd half was just a tsunami of goals and it could have been more.  Very good from Arthurlie and very poor from Petershill.  

I hope their keeper McNeil is ok, he had to go off at 4-0 with a pretty nasty looking injury.  The sub keeper had a couple of decent saves but in the end there was absolutely nothing he could do to prevent Peasy suffering an absolute pummelling .