NEW MANAGER AT GLASGOW UNITED

On 26/04/2022 at 10:55, coach said:

Is Shug Kelly still going to be involved at first team level following the announcement of their Management change?

no,he is focusing on the academy and local community trust getting Greenfield up and running as it was due to close...

He also takes under 17s I think 

22 hours ago, Inzaghi said:

no,he is focusing on the academy and local community trust getting Greenfield up and running as it was due to close...

He also takes under 17s I think 

Many thanks for posting the info.

11 hours ago, Glenconner said:

Is there any connection between Glasgow WFC who's base is a 2 minute walk away from Shettleston Station?

The above not to be confused with Glasgow City WFC.

If its Glasgow Wfc based at Budhill you mean  then there is no connection,they have shown there support within the community trust and I think they use the facility for younger teams for training and games.

I know why they did it and the good intentions behind it, but the name change wasn't a good idea. They won't attract support from anywhere out side the east end. A strong local identity would be better to promote themselves and the community.

Here endeth the sermon.