Fourth v 5th / 6th /7th

25 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

It'll be interesting to see how many Bairns fans come along. Has to be a sore one for those that attended the 6-0 gubbing. Watch the highlights last night. Worst defending ever and it could have been more than six.

More interested to see how many QP fans turn up. Our last two matches certainly qualify as “sore ones”

Wouldn’t mind seeing a few of the younger players that have been playing in the Glasgow cup recently. A fair few seem to have a lot of potential to break into the 1st team in the near future 

They’d at least show more effort than the previous 2 games combined 

Edited by qpfc

Fairly guff overall other than a wee spell after we scored. More concerned with the amount of injuries picked up. Lyon, Quitongo and Connell all looked to have picked up injuries it seems? 

Was really pleased to see Quitongo make his first start of the season and no surprises that he made an impact. Scored a terrific header which was unfortunately ruled offside also. Hopefully taken off as precaution as he would start straight away on Wednesday for me.

Don’t know if anyone else noticed Quitongo pointing up towards to area where beuker was sitting after he scored, where it looked like he was insinuating that he should of been playing more. Thought that was quite amusing 

1 hour ago, qpfc said:

Fairly guff overall other than a wee spell after we scored. More concerned with the amount of injuries picked up. Lyon, Quitongo and Connell all looked to have picked up injuries it seems? 

Was really pleased to see Quitongo make his first start of the season and no surprises that he made an impact. Scored a terrific header which was unfortunately ruled offside also. Hopefully taken off as precaution as he would start straight away on Wednesday for me.

Don’t know if anyone else noticed Quitongo pointing up towards to area where beuker was sitting after he scored, where it looked like he was insinuating that he should of been playing more. Thought that was quite amusing 

Agree he should be starting on Wednesday as long as he's fit. Didn't see the gesture to Beuker, but saw him acknowledge his dad who was sitting a few rows in front of me (and who left the minute Jai was subbed off 😃)

3 hours ago, Anonymous Spider said:

QPFC. Putting the ‘Christ, that was murder’ into murderball 21/22

Was it that bad? I felt we were knocking the ball about well but Falkirk were as good as I've seen them this year (not that there's a high bar there). That's the best we've played for weeks.

Our 2016/17 amateur team had more League One wins than the current corn fed livestock. Even promotion wouldn’t make me respect them. It would simply mean they’d decided to show up for four games. Taken the club and the fans for a ride for 36 games. Send them all to Darvel. 

46 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Was it that bad? I felt we were knocking the ball about well but Falkirk were as good as I've seen them this year (not that there's a high bar there). That's the best we've played for weeks.

I agree. Notably without the recent loanees. Quitongo made a huge difference.

58 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

And yet once again we failed to hold on to a lead against a terrible team and looked just as jittery as ever after conceding 

9 minutes ago, Spider Rico said:

And yet once again we failed to hold on to a lead against a terrible team and looked just as jittery as ever after conceding 

Think the subs played a part. If the game had any meaning, I doubt we’d of seen Robson or at a push Mchugh subbed for Doyle at left back and Murray. Hoping Doyle isn’t anywhere near the starting XI on Wednesday. I like Davidson at right back

Also to add, Conor Mcbride could comfortably be the worst loan I’ve ever seen at QP. The guy is so far out his depth it’s incredible. It’s quite astounding that he’s on the books at Blackburn 

Edited by qpfc