Wattful United v Witless Motherwell

1 minute ago, ropy said:

This is the kind of game where KVV wrestling with the Livi keeper doesn’t look too clever

True. But you are forgetting that the extra minute allowed us to equalise and get to the top 6 which appears to be where our season ends sadly. 

Just now, Phillips455 said:

I don't know what game the BBC are watching but they gave a shot on target for us. 

We definitely haven't. All either on the woodwork or way off target

I can recall Siegrest making one save that went out for a corner. 

Just now, 'WellDel said:

Beat, again.

Dug kicked, again.

Saturday fucked, again.

Only way this holiday weekend can be salvaged is if that clueless, bearded tosspot is no longer with us come Monday morning. Hopeless, clueless c**t.

Harsh on Donnelly.

Brutal to watch yet again. I don't drink but Jesus Christ this team could drive you to it.

As soon as they took the lead you knew it was game over. Slattery picked up a 12th booking of the season which means he'll miss the County and Hearts games so we'll need to suffer Donnelly starting instead. In hindsight what a horrendous decision it was to give Alexander a new contract. I've came to terms with the fact he'll be here until about October because we won't get rid of him after he got us top 6.

I was thinking about going to next weeks game but I'm going to give it a pass after watching that. 

8 minutes ago, AdamMFC said:

Brutal to watch yet again. I don't drink but Jesus Christ this team could drive you to it.

As soon as they took the lead you knew it was game over. Slattery picked up a 12th booking of the season which means he'll miss the County and Hearts games so we'll need to suffer Donnelly starting instead. In hindsight what a horrendous decision it was to give Alexander a new contract. I've came to terms with the fact he'll be here until about October because we won't get rid of him after he got us top 6.

I was thinking about going to next weeks game but I'm going to give it a pass after watching that. 

Was it the 12th?  He will miss the Celtic game and the first of next season.