Friday Night Craporama - Inverness Caledonian Thistle Reserves -vs- Hamilton Academical

I imagine Cameron Harper, Austin Samuels, Joe Hardy, Cameron MacKay, Lewis Nicolson and Lewis Hyde will start.  Imagine we'll give all the main players a rest.  Maybe give MacGregor a place on the bench to continue getting up to speed.  Might even be inclined to put Esson on the bench as well.

Surely going to be the lowest away crowd in the Championship all season?
TBF the Accies supporters bus is running to this as the guys who use it are purely going up for the end of season piss-up!

Can't imagine there'll be many more than that though.

Full team of fringe players and youth otherwise Dodds needs punted if he's risking anyone playing in a dead fixture when a few days extra rest would be more beneficial.

Get the first team players out and about the stadium doing PR meet and greets for a bit before the game & half time for the kids. Club should also just throw out a load of free tickets to anyone in education/community groups/charities etc.

Personally, I'll be home saving my fuel money for the playoff roadshow and I'm sure many others will be too.

TBF the Accies supporters bus is running to this as the guys who use it are purely going up for the end of season piss-up!

Can't imagine there'll be many more than that though.
I'll be one fan in addition to the sold out bus at least

I see on CTO there's people saying we should play our full first team.  Absolute lunatics.  Someone else posts that they hope there'll be a decent crowd.  I'd hope to wake up tomorrow as a millionaire but that's about as likely to happen.

2 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

I see on CTO there's people saying we should play our full first team.  Absolute lunatics.  Someone else posts that they hope there'll be a decent crowd.  I'd hope to wake up tomorrow as a millionaire but that's about as likely to happen.

The best post on that thread is someone seriously suggesting that we have an obligation to play a strong team as the game could decide which team out of Hamilton and Morton will finish 6th 😭 

Yup let's f**k up our chances by collecting some injuries and suspensions just so it's fair who finishes in a no-mans land position which has f**k all relevance to us. Even more irrelevant its likely Arbroath will do some rotation too, so if anything we are making it more even!!!

It would be total madness to play our best team on Friday. I’d say at least 7 or 8 players who started against Morton will be starting again for the first leg so give as many as we possibly can the 9 or 10 days rest and they will still be confident coming into the game off of a win.

Its all about form and fitness now. You can take a loss on Friday if the majority haven’t played. The worst thing you could do is play the strongest possible team end up losing and maybe pick up an injury or two.

Had to come on here to remind me who we were playing this weekend I care so little about it. I'm just looking forward to after work pints.

Just very nervous about playing Thistle next week,  they always look dangerous against us.