Celtic (Cavalier) vs Rangers (Tavernier)

5 hours ago, kennie makevin said:

Mind you knocking out Benfica, Fiorentina & Leeds Utd in successive rounds is Celtic's finest European achievement in my opinion  

IYO winning 3 rounds in the European cup is a finer achievement than beating Inter Milan in the European cup final? Becoming the 1st non-Latin side ever to win it. Really??

15 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

IYO winning 3 rounds in the European cup is a finer achievement than beating Inter Milan in the European cup final? Becoming the 1st non-Latin side ever to win it. Really??

In my opinion the run to the 1970 European Cup Final was more impressive than the run to the 1967 final. The 67 final saw an entitled complacent side fatally underestimate their relatively unheralded opponents and lose.....and exactly the same occurred in the 1970 final.  

4 minutes ago, kennie makevin said:

In my opinion the run to the 1970 European Cup Final was more impressive than the run to the 1967 final. The 67 final saw an entitled complacent side fatally underestimate their relatively unheralded opponents and lose.....and exactly the same occurred in the 1970 final.  

In neither run we never met Real Madrid but what's it got to do with this thread M8?

16 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Mass didn't switch to English til, iirc, 1972, so this can't be true. 

1 hour ago, kennie makevin said:

Mate no one gives a shit about your opinion. 

1 hour ago, kennie makevin said:

You said the run in 70 was their best achievement, I asked if you thought that run was a bigger achievement than beating inter in the 67 final.