Celtic (Cavalier) vs Rangers (Tavernier)

1 minute ago, gaz5 said:

I'm not going to say it again, you guys give me pelters for pointing out he's absolute dugmeat. 99% of the time. emoji1787.png

Watch the goal back and look at him leaving Tavernier 2v1 with the fullback and Maeda (the wide man). Barisic should do way better, but it comes from the right.

You can't tell me that Lowry isn't better than him. Or at least should be getting more minutes ahead of him. He's shown more in his couple of games than Sakala all season.

No pelters here, he's not interested in defending.

I just hope that Roofe is fit for Thursday and we don't get injuries from this game.

In summary: Rangers started fast with zero threat, Celtic came into it as the better team (again) and should be a couple up.

Rangers have some decent players, but some absolute imposters as well and really that's the difference between the two. There are better and worse players in the Celtic team, but no passengers like Rangers have.

36 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Hatate has been miles off the pace any time Ive seen him the past few months. Surprised he's still getting a start.

Celtic's tactic of hitting crosses into the box for Kyogo v Goldson is mental. 

Don't think Hatate is anywhere near good enough