Celtic (Cavalier) vs Rangers (Tavernier)

21 minutes ago, AJF said:

I think some are taking this too literally. I don't think you'll find a person on the planet that thinks Boyd was a better player than Larsson 😂

Few facts about the larsson/Boyd debate. 

Larsson scored more goals against Celtic than Boyd did. 
Zander Diamond scored more goals against Celtic in 1 half than Boyd did in his career. 
There are a greater number of Pandas in Scotland then there are Boyd goals v Celtic. 
There have been more people executed by guillotine in France in the last 45 yrs than Boyd goals v Celtic.  
Sandi Toksvig has more children than Boyd has goals v Celtic. 
it takes more people to do the tango than goals Boyd has v Celtic. 

26 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Zander Diamond scored more goals against Celtic in 1 half than Boyd did in his career. 
There are a greater number of Pandas in Scotland then there are Boyd goals v Celtic. 
There have been more people executed by guillotine in France in the last 45 yrs than Boyd goals v Celtic.  

KRIS BOYD blasted into the record books last night by scoring five goals in Rangers'  amazing 7-1 win over Dundee United - passing Henrik Larsson as the SPL's greatest ever scorer.

Boyd unleashed a stunning five-goal blitz to smash his way through Celtic legend Larsson's 158 haul of top-flight strikes as Rangers romped to an astonishing victory.

And after bagging his fourth of the night - the goal that unjustly snatched Larsson's crown - Boyd mimicked the Swede's trademark tongue-out celebration as he wheeled away in front of a delirious home support

39 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Why are you telling me this?

13 minutes ago, bennett said:

KRIS BOYD blasted into the record books last night by scoring five goals in Rangers'  amazing 7-1 win over Dundee United - passing Henrik Larsson as the SPL's greatest ever scorer.

Boyd unleashed a stunning five-goal blitz to smash his way through Celtic legend Larsson's 158 haul of top-flight strikes as Rangers romped to an astonishing victory.

And after bagging his fourth of the night - the goal that unjustly snatched Larsson's crown - Boyd mimicked the Swede's trademark tongue-out celebration as he wheeled away in front of a delirious home support

It’s common knowledge he scored more goals in Scotland, didn’t he play about 17 seasons here?

1 hour ago, AJF said:

I think some are taking this too literally. I don't think you'll find a person on the planet that thinks Boyd was a better player than Larsson 😂

Botched GIF by E!

3 hours ago, bennett said:

Ok, officially Boyd is better than Larsson. 

8 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Hurts doing this because I was defo more of a stone cold fan back in the day 

but needs must 

Aye, I’m the same. A rare win for Jinky here.