Celtic (Cavalier) vs Rangers (Tavernier)

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Timewasting to save a draw at home emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Apart from that wee rocky spell of Rangers that had the 3-0 game, there's actually nothing at all between these teams.

Apparently not !

Does not say much for Celtic in the recent matches !

1 minute ago, DMCs said:

We should have won. Dire finishing at the end there.

Game should have been over at half time. We dropped off significantly worryingly in the 2nd half but Rangers offered little threat until the goal and it played out very much like the semi final.

However this is a game where maintaining the points difference was good enough and now just 1 win needed to take the title back.

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Game should have been over at half time. We dropped off significantly worryingly in the 2nd half but Rangers offered little threat until the goal and it played out very much like the semi final.

However this is a game where maintaining the points difference was good enough and now just 1 win needed to take the title back.

I would be worried about why you've dropped off in the past couple of matchups. Seems like an issue with your players running out of gas. 

1 minute ago, DMCs said:

I would be worried about why you've dropped off in the past couple of matchups. Seems like an issue with your players running out of gas. 

It’s a fair point and it has been something that has happened a lot this season where the 2nd half performance doesn’t mirror the 1st especially in bigger matches like this one or in Europe.

No doubt we will get over the line but it’s something to definitely address for next season

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

It always saddens me a little when you see the crowd shots in these games and parents feels it’s appropriate to take their children to the game.

Not a chance I take my kids to Edinburgh derby.  It would be the day they realise the utter welt I am. 

Most entertaining to watch both teams try to play it out slowly from the back like Man City or Real Madrid, and 99% of the time make a complete cnut of it and end up blootering the ball away anyway.