Celtic (Cavalier) vs Rangers (Tavernier)

Comes from the right and Tavernier being left 2v1, then Barisic body shape all over the place.

Terrible from Rangers, good from Celtic.

That kind of thing been the difference between the two in the league games.

Mind when Barisic was good and getting linked with Roma?
He is hopeless [emoji23]
Regressed so much this season.
Defensively he's never been good. He's being asked to do more of a traditional fullback role now from what I see of Rangers and he's not great at that. Attacking wingback, yeah, decent enough.

As a comparison from watching a lot of them this season, Hickey is better at Bologna than Barisic, as a fullback. His defending has come on massively playing in Serie A. Maybe Barisic would improve as well, to be fair, actually having to defend in most games.

Rangers seem to have the ability to start games at an absolutely flying pace, but not actually convert it to anything.

Maedas energy is invaluable. The goal came about through Celtic being able to pick up a loose clearance from Tavernier because Maeda hounded him into just launching it.

The boy can run for fucking days.

The last few games have shown Sakala's level, way out of his depth.

I'm not going to say it again, you guys give me pelters for pointing out he's absolute dugmeat. 99% of the time. [emoji1787]

Watch the goal back and look at him leaving Tavernier 2v1 with the fullback and Maeda (the wide man). Barisic should do way better, but it comes from the right.

You can't tell me that Lowry isn't better than him. Or at least should be getting more minutes ahead of him. He's shown more in his couple of games than Sakala all season.