Celtic (Cavalier) vs Rangers (Tavernier)

Looking forward to Rangers Twitter having a massive barney when the team is announced.  

Battle lines will be drawn along a "Too strong" / "Too weak" axis. 

Is it Thursday yet? 

Edited by KnightswoodVanBear

33 minutes ago, KnightswoodVanBear said:

Looking forward to Rangers Twitter having a massive barney when the team is announced.  

Battle lines will be drawn along a "Too strong" / "Too weak" axis. 

Is it Thursday yet? 

It's good to see all the rangers fans on here saying we don't care,how does that song go?

9 hours ago, Frank Grimes said:

Aye calm doon min 

It was a dark attempt to express my disdain for the respective organisations that will take to the field tomorrow 

As, you and your Sevconian brethren are appalling c***s 

What’s happening in Ukraine is abhorrent, obviously 

Considering the things I’ve heard celtic fans spew over the years, fucking spare me you sanctimonious c**t 

9 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Have you saw me spew any of that or you are one of these thick fucks that judge everyone based on the actions of a few? 

And there is nothing funny about it, it’s genocide you insensitive p***k so the irony of you calling anyone a c**t after that post goes way beyond irony.

I see the mods have at least had the sense to remove it shame you didn’t before posting it. 

Celtic fans are vermin every time they come to Pittodrie and every time I’ve visited to Parkhead, you’re a genuine shower of c***s, I’ve had everything from slate to bottles thrown at me for the audacity for trying to attend a game 

Save me the faux outrage

You know absolutely nothing of what is happening in Ukraine right now 

9 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

I have quite a few good Ukrainian friends from teaching Taekwondo over the years as it’s a pretty close knit community, my sons are in Porec, Croatia with some of them right now as they were able to take some juniors out of Ukraine to attend the European Championships so I know enough from what they have been sharing on their Instagram and Facebook to have some view of what they are experiencing and it’s fucking horrendous

So best not to make assumptions about people especially when you have already made a rip roaring c**t of yourself.

And yes it seems you are that thicko that will judge an entire fan base based on the actions of some idiots.

Again, spare me, I live in Aberdeen and also have Ukrainian friends and colleagues 

I visited in 2006 for the Scotland game and went again in 2007 for the Dnipro game 

I ken the score 

This has been entertaining....

I have realised I also know ah Ukrainian family.

Rangers going with a strong team as well according to Twitter.

Seems silly. Asking for one of their important players to pick up a knock for Thursday.

Kent, Lundstrum and Tavernier in particular seem silly risks to take for a result that matters little in the destination of the title.

2 minutes ago, gaz5 said:

Rangers going with a strong team as well according to Twitter.

Seems silly. Asking for one of their important players to pick up a knock for Thursday.

Kent, Lundstrum and Tavernier in particular seem silly risks to take for a result that matters little in the destination of the title.

Tavernier was always going to play, up until now I can’t remember him ever being out injured. He just doesn’t seem to pick up knocks (watch him go down with a hamstring injury now)!

Kent and Lundstram I agree with, hopefully they’ll be taken off at some point.

8 minutes ago, bennett said:

I must be the only person who doesn't have any Ukrainian friends or colleagues. 

I think the Ukrainians have enough on their hand at the moment M8

Tavernier was always going to play, up until now I can’t remember him ever being out injured. He just doesn’t seem to pick up knocks (watch him go down with a hamstring injury now)!
Kent and Lundstram I agree with, hopefully they’ll be taken off at some point.
Yeah, that's fair. But also, he's your top scorer in Europe, open play and set plays and provides a lot of your assists as well.

Just seems like a crazy risk to take to me, 90 minutes from a final in a game you need to win, for a game that, ultimately, won't impact on the league.

4 minutes ago, gaz5 said:

Yeah, that's fair. But also, he's your top scorer in Europe, open play and set plays and provides a lot of your assists as well.

Just seems like a crazy risk to take to me, 90 minutes from a final in a game you need to win, for a game that, ultimately, won't impact on the league.

Aye, I’d say it’s a risk too, but one that is partly mitigated due to his aversion to injuries thus far. I think if we still had Patterson around he’d have considered it more.