Celtic (Cavalier) vs Rangers (Tavernier)

Just now, Jinky67 said:

Your post is in extremely poor taste considering the volume of innocent people being killed in Ukraine.

Have a word with yourself you utter fucking moron

Aye calm doon min 

It was a dark attempt to express my disdain for the respective organisations that will take to the field tomorrow 

As, you and your Sevconian brethren are appalling c***s 

What’s happening in Ukraine is abhorrent, obviously 

Considering the things I’ve heard celtic fans spew over the years, fucking spare me you sanctimonious c**t 

10 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Aye calm doon min 

It was a dark attempt to express my disdain for the respective organisations that will take to the field tomorrow 

As, you and your Sevconian brethren are appalling c***s 

What’s happening in Ukraine is abhorrent, obviously 

Considering the things I’ve heard celtic fans spew over the years, fucking spare me you sanctimonious c**t 

Have you saw me spew any of that or you are one of these thick fucks that judge everyone based on the actions of a few? 

And there is nothing funny about it, it’s genocide you insensitive p***k so the irony of you calling anyone a c**t after that post goes way beyond irony.

I see the mods have at least had the sense to remove it shame you didn’t before posting it. 

Edited by Jinky67

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Have you saw me spew any of that or you are one of these thick fucks that judge everyone based on the actions of a few? 

And there is f**k all funny about it, it’s genocide you insensitive p***k so the irony of you calling anyone a c**t after that post goes way beyond irony.

Celtic fans are vermin every time they come to Pittodrie and every time I’ve visited to Parkhead, you’re a genuine shower of c***s, I’ve had everything from slate to bottles thrown at me for the audacity for trying to attend a game 

Save me the faux outrage

You know absolutely nothing of what is happening in Ukraine right now 

24 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Celtic fans are vermin every time they come to Pittodrie and every time I’ve visited to Parkhead, you’re a genuine shower of c***s, I’ve had everything from slate to bottles thrown at me for the audacity for trying to attend a game 

Save me the faux outrage

You know absolutely nothing of what is happening in Ukraine right now 

I have quite a few good Ukrainian friends from teaching Taekwondo over the years as it’s a pretty close knit community, my sons are in Porec, Croatia with some of them right now as they were able to take some juniors out of Ukraine to attend the European Championships so I know enough from what they have been sharing on their Instagram and Facebook to have some view of what they are experiencing and it’s fucking horrendous

So best not to make assumptions about people especially when you have already made a rip roaring c**t of yourself.

And yes it seems you are that thicko that will judge an entire fan base based on the actions of some idiots.

Edited by Jinky67