Perth Saints v Paisley Pandas, McDiarmid Park 30/04/22

I disagree with a lot of the posts above, I think it's been a reasonable game. Conditions are tough for both teams and there hasn't been a huge amount of quality but both teams have had a couple of decent passages of play and both teams had a good chance. 

Main has been alright, making a nuisance of himself. That's what you want, he's no world beater but let the defenders know they're in a game. 

This system is an absolute parasite. Players who initially looked decent and should be good players - Hallberg, Ciftci, Crawford, Sang - look absolutely shocking in it and offer nothing. Will happen to Hendry too, he probably needs to leave for the sake of his career.

On another note, in a game we have to win why is the back three so rigid? Think there was one occasion Rooney stepped out and helped in the attack, and when he did Sang basically dropped into the back 3 to cover him. So it’s clearly a tactic. Just a fucking stupid one.

We’re lucky Robinson has made St Mirren a gang.

Maybe my standards are just rock bottom at the moment but I think we’ve played pretty well apart from our final ball. Gogic and Main both playing well and much better pressing from us lead to that good start. Obviously meaningless if we don’t score though.

That's us now at 23 home goals in the league under Davidson, over 36.5 games, and he still sticks by the same way of playing.

Theres zero doubt hes going to claim finishing 11th is an achievement.

1 minute ago, Zamora Fan said:

This system is an absolute parasite. Players who initially looked decent and should be good players - Hallberg, Ciftci, Crawford, Sang - look absolutely shocking in it and offer nothing. Will happen to Hendry too, he probably needs to leave for the sake of his career.

On another note, in a game we have to win why is the back three so rigid? Think there was one occasion Rooney stepped out and helped in the attack, and when he did Sang basically dropped into the back 3 to cover him. So it’s clearly a tactic. Just a fucking stupid one.

We’re lucky Robinson has made St Mirren a gang.

Ciftci would maybe manage a bit of an impact if he didn't spend 75% of the game lying on the pitch. 

3 minutes ago, Gareth_Glasgow said:

Maybe my standards are just rock bottom at the moment but I think we’ve played pretty well apart from our final ball. Gogic and Main both playing well and much better pressing from us lead to that good start. Obviously meaningless if we don’t score though.

You look good when you pass the ball, the counter that ended with a shit pass in particular.

I'd guess getting confidence in the team at half time will swing it your way, as that's all that's lacking. So it's all on Robinson now how the result goes, Davidson will just plod along quite happy like this.

17 minutes ago, houston_bud said:

I disagree with a lot of the posts above, I think it's been a reasonable game. Conditions are tough for both teams and there hasn't been a huge amount of quality but both teams have had a couple of decent passages of play and both teams had a good chance. 

Main has been alright, making a nuisance of himself. That's what you want, he's no world beater but let the defenders know they're in a game. 

That's the understatement of the century. He's a striker with one league goal to his name. Shaugnessy has scored more than him...

Getting what we deserve, time for the spineless fanny in our dugout to use his brain to get us back into this.

Guess he'll completely kill our chances instead by making some nonsensical change (Middleton to left wing back...) that fucks us even more though.