Perth Saints v Paisley Pandas, McDiarmid Park 30/04/22

Only one team winning that today - both managers have said on Sportsound that there wasn’t a lack of fight from the Saintees, but it sure looked that way to me. On the flip side, we were up for it from the start, Main and Gogic in particular were outstanding.

There’s decent individuals in the Saintees team, but far too many are gutless. Ciftci a prime example of that - absolute wage thief.

What an absolute dreadful performance from us again.

Don't think we had a shot on target.

St Mirren were better all over the park.

If and its still a big if we keep 11th place then I can't see these players win the play-off.

The blame for this shambles is totally the manager's fault and he has to go at the end of the season as we cannot suffer another like this.

Where is Liam Craig? Even a half fit Liam Craig would be 100% better than what we have to support Murray Davidson.

Please Calum just go, but thanks for the cups and last season.

On 25/04/2022 at 12:42, The Saintee said:

We're in big trouble here. 

The greatest Paisley side in 30 years and top 6 nearly men have been supplemented by the lion hearted Scott Tanser. 

Heavy loss on it's way.

How shit do you feel tonight you sarcastic swank stain.

😆😆😆

2 minutes ago, Abstract said:

Ciftci would infuriate me if I was a Saintee. Constantly falling over and feigning injury instead of actually trying to play. 

Hes played in Scotland before though, and thats the most important thing.

1 minute ago, Saint Shug said:

How has Cammy McPherson managed to convince another team manager he’s some sort of dead ball expert? Boys hopeless!

Worth remembering Davidson convinced the club to spend money on him and chuck a 2,5 year deal his way.

He tried to score a free kick from 40 yards against Hibs a while back, not even sure where the ball ended up as it wanst even close to the goal.

3 hours ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

BBC saying in first 15 mins we've had 4 shits on goal and ine on target... 

I know things are grim in paisley but you don’t shit on football pitches up here. Also, what’s with the diet if you’re shitting that much, see a doctor ffs! 

6 minutes ago, Zamora Fan said:

Aye fair enough we aren’t catching you now! IMG_2622.jpg

Here’s to another decade of finishing above you from next season.. as long as the manager is emptied.

Good on ye. If the impossible does happen and you do overtake us, I'll donate £50 to the same charity. 

That was arguably the worst performance since the turn of the year. Tactics were all wrong, players were all wrong and most concerningly, there was a serious lack of fight from the players.

St Mirren were decent, but didn't need to be much more than that to win this game. By far the better and hungrier team.

Not a single St Johnstone player gets pass marks for me today. McCart must be having a laugh when he is making out in the press as if he'd be doing us a favour by signing a new deal. Him, Gordon, Clark, Booth, Crawford and Ciftci all wouldn't be missed from the starting 11 if all dropped next week.

Clark, Gordon and McCart were culpable for dome real horrors today. Noticeable groans when it was clear McPherson was getting ready to come on.

Not convinced we would see off Arbroath, ICT or Partick in the playoffs, if we even get there. 

Two of the worlds worst on display today, Liam Gordon at defending & Andrew Dallas at refereeing. I know all referees are bad but Dallas is comfortably the worst of the lot. He’s an arrogant wee p***k with horrendous decision making. Now we have the chance to relegate Dundee, all going well, a great prospect. 

Main played very well. I was laughing at McCart having a go at Grieve when he did the exact same after a header with Main early in the first half. How Gordon didn’t get a second yellow for the challenge on Main, I’ll never know then again it was Dallas. 

How has Cammy McPherson managed to convince another team manager he’s some sort of dead ball expert? Boys hopeless!

He came on to a section next to me booing him. Boy doesn’t give a f**k. He’s told someone I work with he couldn’t care what our fans think because he knows he’s our best midfielder.

Someone’s obviously been leathering balls of his puss to develop that level of dementia.

10 minutes ago, buddie06smfc said:

Two of the worlds worst on display today, Liam Gordon at defending & Andrew Dallas at refereeing. I know all referees are bad but Dallas is comfortably the worst of the lot. He’s an arrogant wee p***k with horrendous decision making. Now we have the chance to relegate Dundee, all going well, a great prospect. 

Main played very well. I was laughing at McCart having a go at Grieve when he did the exact same after a header with Main early in the first half. How Gordon didn’t get a second yellow for the challenge on Main, I’ll never know then again it was Dallas. 

Main is what you sort of want from your striker in a game like this, putting yourself about, being a nuisance and winding up defenders, along with some decent bits of play.

Easy to have a go at Dallas after my team has lost, but he was woeful today. Poor decisions both ways and the free kick/drop ball nonsense was another indication of him not being good enough. 

He came on to a section next to me booing him. Boy doesn’t give a f**k. He’s told someone I work with he couldn’t care what our fans think because he knows he’s our best midfielder.

Someone’s obviously been leathering balls of his puss to develop that level of dementia.

That’s a shame to read that - his attitude was always spot on for us. I still feel there’s a player in there somewhere, he had some flashes of brilliance for us and had a really good run of 4-6 games in the middle of the park for us a couple of seasons ago where he looked a really competent and reliable premier league midfielder.

That’s a shame to read that - his attitude was always spot on for us. I still feel there’s a player in there somewhere, he had some flashes of brilliance for us and had a really good run of 4-6 games in the middle of the park for us a couple of seasons ago where he looked a really competent and reliable premier league midfielder.

I’d wildly celebrate him leaving. Not many players I feel that strong against but he’s a fucking horrendous player.

25 minutes ago, buddie06smfc said:

The bit when Main was tackled and it was clearly a St Mirren corner and Dallas sprinted forward, pointing to give the goal kick. For a split second, I thought he'd given a penalty. Don't know why he couldn't have just signaled for a goal kick normally. 

2 hours ago, Zamora Fan said:

You’d hope that gutless pish is a nadir that sees the manager’s fate sealed at the end of the season but then we’ve been here before (County at home/away, Kelty, last week, Cammy MacPherson).

Talking of nadirs, the chairman should sack the manager on the spot when he suggests offering Ciftci a deal. As he 100% will.

I didn't realise Ciftci was playing today until he was taken off.