Perth Saints v Paisley Pandas, McDiarmid Park 30/04/22

12 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Not upset at getting beat by St Mirren, these things can happen. Upset that that charlatan is still our manager? Damn fucking right that I am.

I’d say you will be favourites to win the play off game. I’ve not been impressed with the sides involved in the championship play offs. 

Cant see Davidson receiving his P45 after last season’s exploits of a historic cup double winning season.

Your board seem to favour Managers for the long haul.

49 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

McCart is a fucking rat he stamped on Greive. Dallas is an even bigger rat for allowing it and not sending him off.

If you stamp on someone and the cameras catch it, get ready for a wee enforced break because you are most probably going to have some time off…….Can’t understand how the 4th Official missed it 🤔

Just now, meadowroadsaint said:

If you stamp on someone and the cameras catch it, get ready for a wee enforced break because you are most probably going to have some time off…….Can’t understand how the 4th Official missed it 🤔

It wasn't a stamp but he did clearly stand on him and I'm pretty sure he could've avoided doing it. 

3 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

Only because its working, we've not had a manager underperform since Connolly, who was sacked halfway through his contract.

8 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

I’d say you will be favourites to win the play off game. I’ve not been impressed with the sides involved in the championship play offs. 

Cant see Davidson receiving his P45 after last season’s exploits of a historic cup double winning season.

They do give young managers their chance, that's true. What we have witnessed this season is incompetence and stubbornness of the highest level though, even the happy clappers are turning against the coaching staff. I would normally say manager but that twat that stands in front of our dugout, the one that looks like a hobbit dragged through a charity shop then a bramble bush, he isn't fit to have the name tag. c***s a glorified cone collector.

45 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Wonder what he'll blame this time, players, ref or the pitch?

Players it is.

An absolute fanny.

St Mirren deserved the win. Better organised, able to get in behind and create occasional openings and outfought us most of the game.

What an insipid performance from us.  A team of shitebags. Going into a two legged play off against any championship team full of fight is a lottery, regardless of how poor folk say the standard is down there.

The worst midfield we’ve had in this 12 year spell in the Premiership by a long way.  

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Only because its working, we've not had a manager underperform since Connolly, who was sacked halfway through his contract.

To be honest I’d take a season of toiling after the exploits of last season.

The chances of any other diddy team winning both cups in one season are remote to say the least. 

I’m not saying he doesn’t deserve to be judged on the poor season he’s had this year. But the Scottish media will savage your club if you fire him at this point.

The board will give him the chance to redeem himself by keeping your top league status, no? 

1 minute ago, glenburn bud said:

The board will give him the chance to redeem himself by keeping your top league status, no? 

He'll get the chance to keep us up, rightly or wrongly, but theres been issues since he took charge that hes never resolved, so theres little to suggest he deserves to be trusted with the upcoming rebuild this Summer.

If we make the playoffs you've got to be seriously worried about how our shitebag team chucks it in the 'big' games - this one, County away, Dundee first half. 

I thought Radford was being unrealistic last week about bulleting the manager at that point, but I've no trust in this current set up stepping up over two legs.

7 minutes ago, GAD said:

To be fair, he did blame the ref a wee bit as well.

Surely not 😂

The guys gone hugely down in my estimations this season. The way he hounded a 22yo out the club gave everyone a glimpse but how hes acted since is simply confirming it now. Just zero dignity or class about him at all this season.

1 hour ago, ZingaliMan said:

You must be absolutely gutted Elvis hope that does not ruin your night.  

Absolutely no chance I thought it was a very good performance considering we are so accustomed to bottling games.

Just now, Biscuits said:

Arbroath will hump you guysemoji1787.pngemoji1787.png

If it comes down to attitude and commitment you guys have no chance

We've already beaten them this season, fwiw.

But aye, its hard to see us winning over two legs tbh. We're back to chucking it once we fall behind, and have a nice new habit of starting important games slow as f**k.