Perth Saints v Paisley Pandas, McDiarmid Park 30/04/22

Just now, Kyle said:

Davidson desperately clinging onto this 0-1 win. 

Wonder what he'll blame this time, players, ref or the pitch?

Just now, Shuggie_Murray7 said:

This is comfortably  the best I’ve ever seen Main play.

Physical strikers have dominated us all season, Jordan White played like Drogba for County.

Fortunately we empty our midfield and allow multiple balls into opposing strikers every match though.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Wonder what he'll blame this time, players, ref or the pitch?

Outside chance of it being Boyd and Brown’s fault too. Let’s see who he gets his wee pals to blame this time. 

FT 0-1
And breathe, season over. Thank goodness. Over estimated St Johnstone in the build up. Been a few weeks since I’ve seen them, forgot just how bad they were. My word.
They offered absolutely nothing, especially after we scored. Didn’t look the least bit arsed. That number 17 is surely not a professional footballer, he reminds me of that time Southampton signed Weah’s cousin. Still can’t believe we got a fee for MacPherson. Arbroath or whoever must really fancy themselves against shite like that in a few weeks.
We weren’t great, but we didn’t have to be and we thoroughly deserved the win. Scored a lovely goal. Driving run Gogic, nice run and assist Greive, perfect finish Kiltie. Then just got the cigars out and seen it out, easy.

Enjoyed that. Good battling performance and a good, well taken goal. St Johnstone tried to throw everything at it towards the end of the game but I thought we were comfortable. Alnwick could've almost sat in the stand today. 

That's us safe because there's no way this St Johnstone team are taking maximum points from their last 3 games. 

23 hours ago, dublin_bud said:

Brophy and Tait available for the game.

Personally think Brophy shouldn't be near the starting XI - offered bugger all against Hibs. Grieve to start with Kiltie playing off him (if he's fit). Pop Ronan on the right wing with Jones on the left. Gogic starting over Erhahon

I'm available for squad management consultations, and my rates are reasonable

Zero complaints, the better side won. Would've been more comfortable if St Mirren weren't ravaged of confidence going into the game, you could see them improve as it went on.

We're a gutless bunch with a manager who is incapable of setting us up to win a game. He has to go no matter what happens now, we can't have another season of this.

18 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Callum Davidson can gtf tonight, the c**t is a fucking drain. Take the team with you you twat.

I was at the top of the car park when St Mirren scored and I wasn't the only one, that's the effect his side and tactics are having.

You seem upset Tam. Never mind you’ve got the safety net of Dundee to guarantee the play off spot.

You’d hope that gutless pish is a nadir that sees the manager’s fate sealed at the end of the season but then we’ve been here before (County at home/away, Kelty, last week, Cammy MacPherson).

Talking of nadirs, the chairman should sack the manager on the spot when he suggests offering Ciftci a deal. As he 100% will.

8 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

You seem upset Tam. Never mind you’ve got the safety net of Dundee to guarantee the play off spot.

Not upset at getting beat by St Mirren, these things can happen. Upset that that charlatan is still our manager? Damn fucking right that I am.

Diabolical. The game the luck ran out. So few with pass marks and their all not here next season. It's depressing as f**k.

We've wasted so much money this season on shite (Bair, vertanian, MacPherson) and shite bags (Crawford, Cifiti, Butterfield).

I've not been on the bandwagon but I'm climbing aboard. Get him gone. Can't be watching that another season regardless of what league we're in.

14 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

That midfield is the most insipid group of shitebags you'll ever see. Crawford and MacPherson 🤣

😭

Thank f**k the manager never offered them 2 year contracts!

2 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Watching them lose the ball every week in the Championship. Can't wait!

Butterfield, MacPherson and Crawford behind Ciftci and Kane, as we try and keep a clean sheet at home to Cove.

What dreams are made of.