Aberdeen v Dundee

Job done I suppose and a big relief. 

But we’re still shite. Dundee let us off the hook big time. I think they had at least 6 proper chances. 

I think bates is just shite tbh. Our pressing was woeful, what’s the point in committing bodies to leave one centre half open for a simple pass from the keeper? 

But aye, well done dons. I suppose. 

41 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
1 hour ago, Frank Grimes said:
McGhee having a normal one on the radio
“Why did you take Charlie Adam off?”
”You’ll need to ask Charlie!”

He's genuinely off his head.

Yep, it's great stuff.  When he's not your manager.  

In that situation, if you took him off because he was injured, just say that.  If you took him off because you've fallen out with him, then just bloody lie and say it was because he was injured.  Instead he comes out with pish like that, and it's suddenly a thing.  

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

Does mark still think it’s irrelevant that he hasn’t won a game yet? 

Yeah, he just has to win the next three and he's fine. Just like how we needed to win today and we'd be fine. God bless him.

Asked about Adam’s reaction, a spiky McGhee replied: “You would need to ask Charlie.

“He wasn’t injured, it was a tactical decision.

“He is a player, that’s all he is.

“He’s an important player who does a fantastic job but we took him off for our reasons.”

Juse get McGhee to f**k.

16 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

MacKenzie motm for me.

Great to see him putting a performance like that in, especially after how poor he was post injury.

To my discredit I’d almost written him off but today and livi he’s impressed me. 

had the pleasure of stealing that match and watching it for f**k all.....

the 1st half we could and should have been ahead

2nd half was just the same old 2nd half ie did very little going forward

thought aberdeens penalty was soft and im convinced they got it due to collum fucking up and not giving them a stonewaller right after halftime

also the co-commentator on red tv is a fucking clown...every dundee freekick was a nothing challenge..every dundee challenge was a freekick...instead of naming players he just kept on saying boy,man and he said ADAMS about a fucking 1000000 times

20 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Ive said it before and I’ll say it again,

Dance while the records spin.

Hide contents

Plus McGhee is clearly mentally unwell.

My non-Dundee supporting mate genuinely proposed that that could be a possibility.

52 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

had the pleasure of stealing that match and watching it for f**k all.....

the 1st half we could and should have been ahead

2nd half was just the same old 2nd half ie did very little going forward

thought aberdeens penalty was soft and im convinced they got it due to collum fucking up and not giving them a stonewaller right after halftime

also the co-commentator on red tv is a fucking clown...every dundee freekick was a nothing challenge..every dundee challenge was a freekick...instead of naming players he just kept on saying boy,man and he said ADAMS about a fucking 1000000 times

Was it Willie Garner? He's normally pretty balanced so I'm surprised to hear that.

1 minute ago, Merkland Red said:

Was it Willie Garner? He's normally pretty balanced so I'm surprised to hear that.

not sure of his name...but he was honestly terrible....i know hes a aberdeen lad commentating on an aberdeen game on aberdeen tv but a bit of homework on the opposition wouldn't go amiss...there was an incident when an aberdeen player got booked and he said "never a booking he never touched him"the main commentator actually told him it was indeed a booking it was his fault we lost today 😉