Aberdeen v Dundee

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Asked about Adam’s reaction, a spiky McGhee replied: “You would need to ask Charlie.

“He wasn’t injured, it was a tactical decision.

“He is a player, that’s all he is.

“He’s an important player who does a fantastic job but we took him off for our reasons.”

Juse get McGhee to f**k.

FD60F368-7E21-48C5-A920-8EDCD42CAD09.jpeg

2 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

MacKenzie motm for me.

Great to see him putting a performance like that in, especially after how poor he was post injury.

Thought Mackenzie was MOTM just behind him was Ferguson and Hayes 

3 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Does mark still think it’s irrelevant that he hasn’t won a game yet? 

But didn't he tell the players that would be the case on day 1. Ach we won't win many games. Right up there with his 'its only 3 points' after the 0-9 at Parkhead. Complete and utter fruitcake of a man. 

3 hours ago, Arnie said:

Thought Mackenzie was MOTM just behind him was Ferguson and Hayes 

Thought Ferguson was poor by his standards, MacKenzie, Hayes, Barron and Lewis were beter contenders for MOTM. 

Lewis probably shades it it for the first half saves

15 hours ago, Meeniedee said:

had the pleasure of stealing that match and watching it for f**k all.....

the 1st half we could and should have been ahead

2nd half was just the same old 2nd half ie did very little going forward

thought aberdeens penalty was soft and im convinced they got it due to collum fucking up and not giving them a stonewaller right after halftime

also the co-commentator on red tv is a fucking clown...every dundee freekick was a nothing challenge..every dundee challenge was a freekick...instead of naming players he just kept on saying boy,man and he said ADAMS about a fucking 1000000 times

co-criticiser more like and that was towards the Aberdeen players, everything should have been different in his eyes, v tiring to listen to

Apart from our final pass, or deciding to shoot at the wrong times, I thought we looked as good as we have in ages coming forward in that second half. Ramirez had a great chance at the edge of the box where he completely missed the ball and only a couple of minutes later he had the chance where he underhit his shot and the keeper made an easy save. He was taken off a minute or so later thankfully. For the second half MacKenzie, Barron, Ferguson, Hayes and Besuijen were excellent and for the whole match Joe Lewis was outstanding, so I would have Joe Lewis as my man of the match.

Meh Dundee are rank so are we.
As games go press delete best forgotten .

Not sure we’re in a place this season to just forget any win/ clean sheet.

This may have saved us from the abyss, such was my lack of trust in this side to even get another point this season.