Aberdeen v Dundee

Much better second half, I thought. Still moments when Dundee got into dangerous positions too easily, and we always look suspect when defending set-pieces, but did enough to win and didn't let our heads go down after having the stonewall penalty denied. 

Some excellent performances - Barron, Mackenzie, Besuijen and Lewis. Credit to Ferguson for sticking away the penalty, and Hayes for winning it. 

Much better second half, I thought. Still moments when Dundee got into dangerous positions too easily, and we always look suspect when defending set-pieces, but did enough to win and didn't let our heads go down after having the stonewall penalty denied. 
Some excellent performances - Barron, Mackenzie, Besuijen and Lewis. Credit to Ferguson for sticking away the penalty, and Hayes for winning it. 
First call was a definite penalty - the second I'm not so sure - Hayes doing a Raheem Sterling and going down before he was even touched.

Decent effort but we have no one at all that is remotely close to being a goal scorer.  Not sure where we go with this squad in the Championship. Guys that have been around for years with diminishing returns and a lot of average or less new squad players.  The cull should be deep, probably wont.

Edited by rainbowrising

Decent effort but we have no one at all that is remotely close to being a goal scorer.  Not sue where we go with this squad in the Championship. Guys that have been around for years with diminishing returns and a lot of average or less new squad players.  The cull should be deep, probably wont.
We're down because of Nelms and McPake

3 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
6 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

First call was a definite penalty - the second I'm not so sure - Hayes doing a Charlie Adam and going down before he was even touched.

Surely. 

The difference was Charlie Adam coming off.

Vinny is a great wee player. Wish he'd stop feigning injury/antics. 

Gallagher and Bates are hopeless. Need replaced. 

Joe Lewis deserves credit today. Made some very important saves.

We are safe. Rebuild in the summer and see where that takes us.

Guest Wieghortsnut
1 minute ago, Twinkle said:

Aberdeen, great bunch of lads 👍🏻

We need to get a direct debit set up for our rent to you, surely it counts as squatting by now

12 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
13 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:
Decent effort but we have no one at all that is remotely close to being a goal scorer.  Not sue where we go with this squad in the Championship. Guys that have been around for years with diminishing returns and a lot of average or less new squad players.  The cull should be deep, probably wont.

We're down because of Nelms and McPake

I reckon we'd be above St Johnstone if we kept McPake tbh.

Not that he didn't deserve sacked as he was awful too.