Aberdeen v Dundee

4 hours ago, Monkey socks said:

There could be carnage if Besuijin and Charlie Adam collide with each other.

Just get the Livvy trainer/physio in.  Talk about healing hands. They were dropping like flies every 5 minutes last Saturday, but the physio got them back up and running about in no time. 

2 hours ago, A96 said:

Just get the Livvy trainer/physio in.  Talk about healing hands. They were dropping like flies every 5 minutes last Saturday, but the physio got them back up and running about in no time. 

5 bookings and a sending off would lead some people to suspect that your lads could have been a trifle over enthusiastic on the physical side of the game.  

6 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

Just to add to the mix, Collum is announced as the ref.

Let joy be unconfined.

I don’t get the hatred towards Willie Collum. When he first came on the scene he was pretty dreadful, was it not him that denied us three good goals at Hamilton even though we did win 3-0, but nowadays he’s probably the best referee in the country and he would have had that Livi keeper off on Saturday.

25 minutes ago, Monkey socks said:

5 bookings and a sending off would lead some people to suspect that your lads could have been a trifle over enthusiastic on the physical side of the game.  

Or it could be that the referee was extremely poor, for instance the Jonny Hayes booking and the non-sending off of your keeper.

46 minutes ago, Monkey socks said:

Two of the bookings and the red card were for McCrorie. No complaints there.

But the bookings for Hayes and Besuijen were for nothing. And I can’t remember what Ojo got booked for. 

However it wasn’t for anything in and around the Livvy box in the second half , which was when Livvy players seemed to be suffering from loss of legs with no one near them

On 26/04/2022 at 13:33, Suspect Device said:

Just to add to the mix, Collum is announced as the ref.

Let joy be unconfined.

Collum appointed ref due to the complete ineptitude of Grant Adam last weekend and the SFA hoping and thinking Collum surely can't be as bad this weekend.

This should end things for us Dees this weekend I would think. We've got 'keepers that cost us a goal (or two) per week, a porous backline, a midfield set of players that move around like they've got cement shoes on, and an utterly tragic and anemic forward line. Oh and a buffoon as manager.

Couple all of that with St Johnstone getting a result which I think they will and we're finished.

Aberdeen 3 Dundee 0

55 minutes ago, CanadianDee said:

This should end things for us Dees this weekend I would think. We've got 'keepers that cost us a goal (or two) per week, a porous backline, a midfield set of players that move around like they've got cement shoes on, and an utterly tragic and anemic forward line. Oh and a buffoon as manager.

Couple all of that with St Johnstone getting a result which I think they will and we're finished.

Aberdeen 3 Dundee 0

Would take that in a heartbeat but I have a bad feeling about this one. 

Any Dons win and I will be happy. 

A loss and a St Johnstone win and i will be in full panic mode. 

1 hour ago, Merkie84 said:

Would take that in a heartbeat but I have a bad feeling about this one. 

Any Dons win and I will be happy. 

A loss and a St Johnstone win and i will be in full panic mode. 

Ditto

A Dundee/Saint Johnstone win double is a distinct possibility, I fear.