Completed your census form?

I read on the Beeb that about 700,000 households have not completed their census forms, about 25% of the total.  The deadline is 1 May. 

Any P&B-ers not done it yet? Is there some sort of "anti-state" boycott going on, is it lethargy, or will it be a last minute thing? 

(Or were folk so off their tits that they have no idea who was in their gaff at midnight on 20 March? 🤔

I read on the Beeb that about 700,000 households have not completed their census forms, about 25% of the total.  The deadline is 1 May. 
Any P&B-ers not done it yet? Is there some sort of "anti-state" boycott going on, is it lethargy, or will it be a last minute thing? 
(Or were folk so off their tits that they have no idea who was in their gaff at midnight on 20 March? [emoji848]) 
Can't even remember it dropping through the post.

"Can't be arsed, better things to do" would roughly be my view on it anyway.

Didn't even know there was a deadline.

4 minutes ago, gaz5 said:

Can't even remember it dropping through the post.

"Can't be arsed, better things to do" would roughly be my view on it anyway.

Didn't even know there was a deadline.

If you didn't know about the deadline, you'll be thrilled to hear about the fine of up to £1,000 for non compliance... 

1 hour ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

(Or were folk so off their tits that they have no idea who was in their gaff at midnight on 20 March? 🤔

Its pretty simple, but I imagine its just lethargy.

Seems unlikely the govt will be sending the boys round to collect the £1000 from refusniks.

I did it online, it didn’t take long at all.

After using the old census’ to build my family tree I see the value in doing it, I guess others might not, hence the lethargy.

Edited by Jambomo

25 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Its pretty simple, but I imagine its just lethargy.

Seems unlikely the govt will be sending the boys round to collect the £1000 from refusniks.

I have been informed by some other census refusenik that the government are sending people door to door to accost them as to why their census form hasn't been sent in. He told them he was housesitting...

Edited by Aim Here

33 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Not recieved anything through the door. 

No census or warnings about not doing a census. I'd answer every question incorrectly anyway. 

Don't be so defeatist. Some of them are multiple choice, so you could just guess. Statistically you might get some right. 

I haven’t returned mine.
Received a reminder letter which was promptly binned. I’m at personal liberty to decide the government doesn’t need to know my (fairly mundane) personal business and certainly the last two years of seeing all governments get drunk on the opportunity to be authoritarian has left me cold on the notion of offering anything willingly to the bureaucrats.