Honest Men vs. Harry Wraggs

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Most people really couldn’t care less about Kilmarnock winning the league. It’s Kilmarnock fans who become very sensitive when you point out that they don’t have a very good team.

This is been one of the poorest Championships about, hence why part time team were a baw hair away from winning it. Previous winners such as Hearts, Dundee Utd, Ross County, St Mirren and Hibs were far superior to this Killie team.

You are not one of the most people who don’t care then. You can see it’s eating away at you. Maybe you’ll forget if you get relegated though.

18 minutes ago, NFL12 said:

How the f**k can Killie be average when they won the league. Average would mean a middle of the table team, like Accies, Morton, Raith or at a push Patrick. Jealousy does make folk say stupid things I suppose.

I wouldn't be jealous of the KFC budget resulting in that level of performance over the season from Kilmarnock. The overall standard of the leagueis pish. I am using average in the mediocre or not very good context. If you think you are much better than that you are sorely deluded. Glad you have enjoyed your title win so well that you are spitting the dummy on an Ayr vs Thistle thread haha!

Bitterness can make people say stupid things...

1 minute ago, jagfox said:

I wouldn't be jealous of the KFC budget resulting in that level of performance over the season from Kilmarnock. The overall standard of the leagueis pish. I am using average in the mediocre or not very good context. If you think you are much better than that you are sorely deluded. Glad you have enjoyed your title win so well that you are spitting the dummy on an Ayr vs Thistle thread haha!

Bitterness can make people say stupid things...

Well, we are definitely better than Patrick that’s for sure. 

You are not one of the most people who don’t care then. You can see it’s eating away at you. Maybe you’ll forget if you get relegated though.

Okay m8. Apologies for thinking you were capable of having an actual discussion without trying to deflect.

5 minutes ago, NFL12 said:

Who's Patrick? Take a wee breath before you respond m77...

List of Championship title winners.

Dundee 69 points
Heart of Midlothian 91 and 57 27 games
Rangers 81
Hibernian 71
St Mirren 74
Ross County 71
Dundee Utd 59 2.11 ppg 28 games
Kilmarnock 66 point possible 69 points

Kilmarnock chasing to have the worst (non -Covid season) points total. What an achievement. I think Killie deserved the title but they were a very average team in a very mediocre league. 

14 minutes ago, NFL12 said:

How can you compare that? The nearest way would be if we came flying straight back down next season. Folk didn’t want Killie to win it this season, I get that. Just jealousy from Patrick, Ayr and Dunfermline. 

It's really not jealousy to say that Killie have squeaked the title in a really poor league. Your only challengers were a part-time team and they almost beat you to it.

Dunfermline's 2011/2012 side were considered one of the worst champions ever and you're not even going to beat our points total from that year.

Killie fans shouldn't care what anyone else says though; you're champions. Complaining that you're not getting enough credit and crying that other fans are jealous is just cringeworthy tbh.

7 minutes ago, NFL12 said:

Obvious statement is obvious.

Just because a team won the league doesn’t mean they can’t be average. If anything, most of your fans all year seem to have been claiming that this Kilmarnock team is pretty bad.

8 minutes ago, jagfox said:

Who's Patrick? Take a wee breath before you respond m77...

List of Championship title winners.

Dundee 69 points
Heart of Midlothian 91 and 57 27 games
Rangers 81
Hibernian 71
St Mirren 74
Ross County 71
Dundee Utd 59 2.11 ppg 28 games
Kilmarnock 66 point possible 69 points

Kilmarnock chasing to have the worst (non -Covid season) points total. What an achievement. I think Killie deserved the title but they were a very average team in a very mediocre league. 

This proves nothing. Each season is different. You could even argue that this season was more competitive seeing as it is closer. We were the best so not average.

10 minutes ago, NFL12 said:

This proves nothing. Each season is different. You could even argue that this season was more competitive seeing as it is closer. We were the best so not average.

image.thumb.png.4d3fb71d0f34e7a7ef8d35a1de6ba017.png

A very average(Y) team who won the league with the lowest points total ever for a complete 36 game season. Congratulations Kilmarnock. Great bunch of lads haha!

Think the most exciting prospect of this game is that if we stay up it’ll hopefully be the last time we’ll have to watch a few players play for Ayr again.

As an aside, I really really hope Moffat can get five minutes at the end if things are going well. Most likely be his last ever game.

I see that Sneddon equaled two Partick Thistle clean sheet records yesterday…

A clean sheet next week would make him Particks record holder of overall clean sheets in a season, and a single league campaign

So extra incentive for a clean sheet...

3 hours ago, Hawk89 said:

The problem at LB is who do you start there if he is out. I thought Maxwell was incredibly poor yesterday as well and I'm not sure it would be right to throw Finn into a game like this. A high pressure game ended Jackson Longridge at the club years ago. 

Finn ecrepont 

I really don't know why you care so much, but it is indisputable that based on the actual teams on the park over the past number of years, Killie were way off the quality of the previous title winners.
It's immaterial though, you won what was put in front of you. You're out of here, enjoy it ffs.