Pars vs. Doonhamers

24 minutes ago, zicoromaines said:

lol brings up Pars recent history compared to ours, pretty sure we would have done well and you lot not so good if Masterton had stollen £15m from the bank and gave it to us instead

bucket and spade time for you lot of shite, couldn’t happen to a more deserving team and manager

£15m 😂. Your manager sat down with a rapist and offered him a deal.. now read that sentence again. if any manager is “deserving” of anything it’s yours.

on tonight.. an utter shambles but to be expected. Never seen a squad at Dunfermline that is as dislikable than this one. Full of absolute shitebags and cowards. Yogi has brought in far too many players who are the wrong side of 30, only here to go through the motions. Lawless and polworth should never pull on that shirt again, both absolutely hopeless. Edwards and Donaldson the only ones who look like they give a f**k and it’s been like that for weeks if not months. Cannot wait to see the back of these charlatans. 

Edited by OwenDAFC

lol over 10 years of cheating and multi million pound fraud/theft or ‘the glory years’ as you lot like to call it. You must be so proud

get down there and have your big derby days with Falkirk that you all love so much, scummy thieving club. worst quality of championship that I can remember and yous are about to exit it at the wrong end lmao. 

I counted 46 people in the away end tonight. Fair play to each of them would I f**k have made that journey if the shoe was on the other foot.

Feel free to take John Hughes and any players you like on your long journey the f**k away from Dunfermline

3 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

They actually looked like they were trying until it went to 2-0. They were just utterly honking and we were pretty decent.

The best bit was when they got the goal back and just kept the ball in their half for the final 5 minutes passing between themselves. 

2 hours ago, Grant228 said:

What? Nearly 5500 and the atmosphere seemed very good until Ayr went two up, at that point it went flat. 

You got any video or audio of that exact moment? 

1 hour ago, Rovers_Lad said:

Whataboutery nonsense

Besides,not silly as talking here and now.

If your happy to give it out at least have the baws to suck up what comes back

BTW,old enough and well aware of Pars history,auld man dragged me to east end to watch your mob play a few times in europe when the likes of  Alex Edwards played

Wee team jibe doesnt,t bother me in the least but understand how  galling it must be for you.  to see wee teams like us an arbroath finish so far in front of you

Christ, if the shoe was on the other foot pretty sure you,d be getting one over on us.f**k me,grow a set and accept a bit of rivarly banter and get it right up you type jibes

You get upset far too easy

Gibbering auld c**t.

2 hours ago, zicoromaines said:

lol brings up Pars recent history compared to ours, pretty sure we would have done well and you lot not so good if Masterton had stollen £15m from the bank and gave it to us instead

bucket and spade time for you lot of shite, couldn’t happen to a more deserving team and manager

Always knew he was a bit cheesy.

9 hours ago, Grant228 said:

What? Nearly 5500 and the atmosphere seemed very good until Ayr went two up, at that point it went flat. 

Aye, true, just frustration from me. The team didn't deserve such a good turnout. 

7 hours ago, zicoromaines said:

lol over 10 years of cheating and multi million pound fraud/theft or ‘the glory years’ as you lot like to call it. You must be so proud

:lol: cry more.

10 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Aye, true, just frustration from me. The team didn't deserve such a good turnout. 

Aye, fully understand. I was pretty pissed last night but I've came around to the idea of relegation tbh. 

You know how it became generally accepted, that to use something as gruesome as child sexual abuse to do something as inane and trivial as mock supporters of a rival football team, was entirely distasteful and morally wrong?

I wonder when we'll get there with rape.

9 hours ago, Chubbychops said:

Nah. 5400 tonight after a season a pish.  

Your pishy wee club could only dream. 

What a seething wee mess you are. Don’t blame Raith Rovers for your utter shiteness. Hope you go down you smug fuckers

8 hours ago, zicoromaines said:

…..and their smug fans

What a seething wee mess you are. Don’t blame Raith Rovers for your utter shiteness. Hope you go down you smug fuckers
Certainly wouldn't blame Rovers case you are the only team who never managed to beat us all season [emoji23][emoji23]