Pars vs. Doonhamers

2 hours ago, Rob1885 said:
2 hours ago, baillieinleeds said:
Another one, I hope cash rich QP f**k your “team” up

Haha bit early to be on the whiskey is it no?

...Confusion... GIF - Curb Your Enthusiasm Larry David Confused GIFs

3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Folk are saying the players were aware of the Ayr result and so heads went down.

Not sure if that has been confirmed to be the case, but it speaks incredibly poorly of the team if it is. It shows that they are pathetically weak and a horrible bag of spineless tossers. Shitebags, utter shitebags. Yet we're to hope these trembling wee wanks will somehow be able to lift themselves and face up to the pressure of the playoffs.

I am not confident.

How is it going to be confirmed you maniac? 😂

"Aye, we heard Ayr were winning so knew we were fucked"

3 hours ago, Beachbum said:

What's really depressing is that the wee team was used by Hearts to describe Hibs.

The fact that you stole it from them a few years ago and attached it to us matters not.

We don't care what you think of us or indeed what you call us.

5FC23668-FC13-42B2-A586-823532A255BF.jpeg

43 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

How is it going to be confirmed you maniac? 😂

"Aye, we heard Ayr were winning so knew we were fucked"

Pretty much that, aye!

7 minutes ago, zicoromaines said:

don’t worry you scummy pars fans will still see lots of your favourites next year like wullie gibson, super joe joe and higginbotham

Jealousy is a terrible look.

8 minutes ago, zicoromaines said:

don’t worry you scummy pars fans will still see lots of your favourites next year like wullie gibson, super joe joe and higginbotham

Getting to see Joe Cardle in the flesh is an out of body experience so I appreciate your good wishes.

23 minutes ago, zicoromaines said:

First sensible thing you've said. That is a great point 😍

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

I had my first steak bridie in years last night, and it might be the best one I've ever had, so it wasn't all bad.

You think everything you say is steak when it's actually mince.

Edited by Raith_Raver

4 hours ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Watching the highlights Dunfermline should’ve been out of sight in the first half. Second half though, holy crap, lucky it was only 2-1. Effe Ambrose and Joe Chalmers though at both goals biggest laugh of the weekend.

Ach, the second half was just a friendly game in all honesty, absolutely nae intensity. 

I appreciate its a bit "if my auntie has baws" but if Ayr were drawing or losing, or if we'd drawn with Partick and last night was a shoot out for GD I don't think last night pans out how it did, Ayr deserve to stay up right enough but putting our survival chances down to how we played in the second half is a bit of a falsehood IMO. 

We'll probably go down regardless like. 

1 hour ago, zicoromaines said:

Get us fucking doon! 

On 02/05/2022 at 10:04, DA Baracus said:

I saw that Hughes also hinted at it as well.

Liked that Donaldson interview - wild that a loanee seems to care a lot more than half the squad with contracts.

25 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

I saw that Hughes also hinted at it as well.

Liked that Donaldson interview - wild that a loanee seems to care a lot more than half the squad with contracts.

Doesn't reflect well on the team and manager!

Aye, Donaldson definitely seems to have more about him than many, if not most, of the squad. Would like to see him signed for next season if possible/feasible.

42 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Doesn't reflect well on the team and manager!

Aye, Donaldson definitely seems to have more about him than many, if not most, of the squad. Would like to see him signed for next season if possible/feasible.

A chance if we stay up but no way he'll drop to L1 IMO.