Pars vs. Doonhamers

34 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:
1 hour ago, baillieinleeds said:
Another one, I hope cash rich QP f**k your “team” up

Haha bit early to be on the whiskey is it no?

I prefer Whisky, that Irish shite is vile. 

15 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Clicked on the highlights just for the Chalmers OG. Gets worse every time I see it. Do we still have the receipt? Can we get a refund from Ayr?

Astounding piece of business by the club. Would have literally paid you to take him off our hands.

Also, no takesie backsies.

12 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

That's depressing.

What's really depressing is that the wee team was used by Hearts to describe Hibs.

The fact that you stole it from them a few years ago and attached it to us matters not.

We don't care what you think of us or indeed what you call us.

Edited by Beachbum

15 minutes ago, Beachbum said:

What's really depressing is that the wee team was used by Hearts to describe Hibs.

The fact that you stole it from them a few years ago and attached it to us matters not.

I've never heard it from Hearts at all, stupid wee teamer.

Folk are saying the players were aware of the Ayr result and so heads went down.

Not sure if that has been confirmed to be the case, but it speaks incredibly poorly of the team if it is. It shows that they are pathetically weak and a horrible bag of spineless tossers. Shitebags, utter shitebags. Yet we're to hope these trembling wee wanks will somehow be able to lift themselves and face up to the pressure of the playoffs.

I am not confident.

I’m in my 30s and was always told when I was young that Raith were the wee team. But you can keep lying to yourself about us stealing this from Hearts a few years ago if you want. Everyone who’s been brought up as a Dunfermline or Raith fan knows that we’ve referred to you as the wee team for decades.

54 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Clicked on the highlights just for the Chalmers OG. Gets worse every time I see it. Do we still have the receipt? Can we get a refund from Ayr?

Anyone watching the highlights needs professional help