Pars vs. Doonhamers

15 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

This would probably be a relevant point if Lawless wasn’t Yogi’s first signing and if he hadn’t been made captain fairly early on in his time here. He isn’t ‘continuing’ to play for a team managed by Yogi, he came here knowing we were a shite team, managed by an idiot.

He’s supposed to be creative, but tonight he got his first assist for us in his 18th game (he’s started every one and only been subbed once). He’s honestly been one of our poorer performers over the last few months - and that’s quite some feat! But please, do continue to try and tell us that he’s still a good player.

Fine....we'll take him (were it down to me).

Shitebags. Just a terrible, horrible, useless team
Crowd were pish tonight as well.
Over 5 thousand home fans for a team that's won 7 games all season but the crowd were pish? Aye, ok then.

22 minutes ago, QOSQOS said:

How many Queens fans there tonight?

I was watching on PPV, still can’t believe we conceded first and still won. Good second half for us. Rode our luck at the back but could/should have scored more.

I counted about 85. 

24 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Crowd were pish tonight as well.

Was it you or someone else on here a few weeks ago saying we would never see more than 4000 home fans again?

I think it was a great turnout

2 minutes ago, 101 said:

Was it you or someone else on here a few weeks ago saying we would never see more than 4000 home fans again?

I think it was a great turnout

That will drop off after a couple of seasons of stuffy draws against Peterhead and defeats to Kelty.

15 minutes ago, Enigma said:

That will drop off after a couple of seasons of stuffy draws against Peterhead and defeats to Kelty.

We spent three seasons down in league one before matey, they drop off, they come back. 

20 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Nah. 5400 tonight after a season a pish.  

Your pishy wee club could only dream. 

Comfortable 5th place in the league 15 points clear of there neeburs along the road

Your pishy wee team could only dream off that

Comfortable 5th place in the league 15 points clear of there neeburs along the road

Consistently played at a higher level than you in modern history so that's just a silly thing to say really.

8 minutes ago, Rovers_Lad said:

It's amazing how much the wee team jibe has gotten under their collective skin. They absolutely *hate* it.

Seemed a slam dunk to get one over on the Pars tonight but the Rovers' fans have ended up working themselves into a shoot.

17 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:
25 minutes ago, Rovers_Lad said:

Consistently played at a higher level than you in modern history so that's just a silly thing to say really.

Whataboutery nonsense

Besides,not silly as talking here and now.

If your happy to give it out at least have the baws to suck up what comes back

BTW,old enough and well aware of Pars history,auld man dragged me to east end to watch your mob play a few times in europe when the likes of  Alex Edwards played

14 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

It's amazing how much the wee team jibe has gotten under their collective skin. They absolutely *hate* it.

Seemed a slam dunk to get one over on the Pars tonight but the Rovers' fans have ended up working themselves into a shoot.

Wee team jibe doesnt,t bother me in the least but understand how  galling it must be for you.  to see wee teams like us an arbroath finish so far in front of you

Christ, if the shoe was on the other foot pretty sure you,d be getting one over on us.f**k me,grow a set and accept a bit of rivarly banter and get it right up you type jibes

You get upset far too easy

Edited by Rovers_Lad

Wee team jibe doesnt,t bother me in the least but understand how  galling it must be for you.  to see wee teams like us an arbroath finish so far in front of you
Christ, if the shoe was on the other foot pretty sure you,d be getting one over on us.f**k me,grow a set and accept a bit of rivarly banter and get it right up you type jibes

You get upset far too easy

And yet, you’re the one appearing more bothered by CiM’s rivalry banter back at you.

I'm not here to gloat, promise. Crazy that I thought you guys had the squad to challenge killie for the league title. Grant was an abomination but Hughes had more than enough time to turn things around. Hes been just as bad as Grant imo. Anyway I dont think you have anything to fear from the playoffs. A likely final with yourself and Airdrie would be a comfortable win for your lot. See you next season chaps

13 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

I don't even know what you're going on about.

Which probably says more about you

10 minutes ago, Hamish's Passenger said:

And yet, you’re the one appearing more bothered by CiM’s rivalry banter back at you.

Not at all,I,m responding to his or her post which unless your not aware is the norm on football forums

CiM is quick to give it out on Rovers forums but no so much now after his dig at autism

You,ll all be hurting at the moment so will leave you be to lick your wounds 

10 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I'm not here to gloat, promise. Crazy that I thought you guys had the squad to challenge killie for the league title. Grant was an abomination but Hughes had more than enough time to turn things around. Hes been just as bad as Grant imo. Anyway I dont think you have anything to fear from the playoffs. A likely final with yourself and Airdrie would be a comfortable win for your lot. See you next season chaps

Gitaefuck

As for Airdrie I've watched them and they're a slicker team that you or Dunfermline so shut yer ignorant crawlin pus.

lol brings up Pars recent history compared to ours, pretty sure we would have done well and you lot not so good if Masterton had stollen £15m from the bank and gave it to us instead

bucket and spade time for you lot of shite, couldn’t happen to a more deserving team and manager