Pars vs. Doonhamers

I'd go with 

Cowie 

Gibson, N'diti, Debayo, Cooper

McKechnie, Gordon, Joseph, Todd

Folarin,     Shoe-inCameron

Subs: Wullie's boy and another few reserve team players. 

I'm not too fussed if Pars win this actually. 

3 points guaranteed for Queens. We need 3 points against a team with nothing to play for except pride. Been here many times with the pars and we will blow it.

Different teams , different times I know but trust me we will somehow manage to cock it up.

Probably batter Queens for the whole game and lose it in the last minute.

On the positive side if the play offs do come it's at least another couple of games before the close season.

Coyp

Think we screwed it up yesterday. That heartless shit show in a key game was disgraceful. Can't see past Ayr winning on Friday, so this will be irrelevant.

Get Yogi and the majority of the squad out in the summer hopefully.

I think a draw here. We deserved nothing against Ayr and Partick but somehow jammed 3 points. It should be done already.

Even if we miraculously scrape through the play offs and stay up, I don't think Yogi can begrudge getting booted anyway. Hasn't done enough. 

Yogi and plenty of the players are under contract for next season. The emotional reaction of "Get rid of them" is understandable but it's not realistic.

If the players want to leave and other clubs want them then maybe they'll depart. Really can't see Yogi getting sacked, especially if he keeps us up.

As poor as we've been on a regular basis this season, is there anyone who wouldn't have snapped your hand off for a chance at 8th on the final day when Grant was binned?

Edited by Cardle is Magic

3 points guaranteed for Queens. We need 3 points against a team with nothing to play for except pride. Been here many times with the pars and we will blow it.
Different teams , different times I know but trust me we will somehow manage to cock it up.
On the positive side if the play offs do come it's at least another couple of games before the close season.
Coyp

I want this season to be over, not dragged out.

As poor as we've been on a regular basis this season, is there anyone who wouldn't have snapped your hand off for a chance at 8th on the final day when Grant was binned?

I’d have been happy with survival and still will be. But when Grant was sacked we were only 3 points behind 8th and even only 5 points behind 6th place. After Yogi’s first game (at home to Ayr) we were actually in 6th place, I think that’s something a lot of people have forgotten. Even as recently as the end of January, we were in 7th place. We got ourselves into good positions and ahead of teams around us, then threw it away. I don’t think that should be ignored, when analysing Yogi’s performance as manager so far. At various stages, it has been in our own hands and every time it has been, we’ve chucked it away with performances like yesterday’s at Firhill.

Yogi deserves credit for our home form under him. Arbroath are the only team to beat us at East End. However, we’ve played 11 away games under his management and got 6 points. That’s abysmal. Many of the away performances have been just as inept as yesterday as well, not just due to bad luck. We tend to create nothing away from home and that’s a huge part of the reason that we are where we are. Has Yogi been better than Grant? Undoubtedly so. But that’s not the measure of a good manager.

54 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Yogi deserves credit for our home form under him. Arbroath are the only team to beat us at East End. However, we’ve played 11 away games under his management and got 6 points. That’s abysmal. Many of the away performances have been just as inept as yesterday as well, not just due to bad luck. We tend to create nothing away from home and that’s a huge part of the reason that we are where we are. Has Yogi been better than Grant? Undoubtedly so. But that’s not the measure of a good manager.

I'm probably not the first Rovers supporter to mention this but it was very similar when he was in charge of us. A total of 14 points from 6 undefeated home league matches but a grand total of 0 points from 7 away matches, including a 4-0 thumping by Dumbarton and a 5-0  defeat at St Mirren in the penultimate match when a draw would've likely been enough to keep us up. 

We were maybe 6th but weren't we like one point off the bottom? Hardly like we were pushing up the league.

Also, my post was not a defence of Yogi. Our last three performances have been abysmal and barring an unlikely revival against Ayr, we'd still be at risk of finishing 10th.

I don't believe he's done enough to earn another season but his contract is all that matters in that discussion.

12 hours ago, timbermill tactician said:

Coyp

If you score first you'll win.

If we score first you'll still have a very good shot at winning.

If we do win it will be a shock to me and probably all QOS fans. If you can't beat us when we have nothing to play for then I'd fear for you in the play offs. We're shite,