Darvel FC Thread

9 minutes ago, Mkennedy said:

I’m laughing because it’s not true, I wasn’t even the manager at that point. Kevin was slightly confused all been cleared up, it was 10 years ago. 

I’ve been through this nonsense before, I even offered to take a lie detector test to prove my point. 

CSI Darvel. 

13 hours ago, Mkennedy said:

I’m laughing because it’s not true, I wasn’t even the manager at that point. Kevin was slightly confused all been cleared up, it was 10 years ago. 

I’ve been through this nonsense before, I even offered to take a lie detector test to prove my point. 

Hard to imagine what could have gone wrong there,bud.....😐

6 hours ago, AM-1 said:

Whats the story with Darren Miller? Leaves to join Benburb then swiftly onto Pollok, back to Darvel and now at St Cadocs?! Did Mick just bring his old pal back for the Aberdeen tie to boost his deflated ego?

Reported that he was sent off on his debut for St Cadocs today.

13 minutes ago, Thejackdaw said:

And if I were you I would be keeping a VERY low profile   . Loads of people know why you switched buffs to darvel ..  not about you so much ....

Spill the beans for those that don't....

Edited by andy25

1 hour ago, wow-wee said:

Good luck to darvel tomorrow night I went to the Aberdeen game and have a ticket for tomorrow night's game hopefully it's the same atmosphere and result.

Hopefully all the young team managed to get tickets without a doubt it was them that generated the atmosphere with their drums etc.

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

What's this Buffs/Darvel fanboys stuff. Is it something to do with this lad switching committees? Get us telt instead of the smoke and mirrors mullarkey.

There's nothing between the buffs and darvel it's a wind up and it's clearly working 😂

The only link is our ex chairman while he was doing personal business with John gall he was asked if he could help darvel out with the up grade of the ground for the Aberdeen game and deal with all the safety work that was required to increase the capacity off the ground which he has done and now helping them with the up and coming falkirk match .

Because myself and other buffs fans have been attending the cup games when the buffs have no game people are going into overdrive and making things up just because our ex chairman was helping darvel out. Myself and a few others always attend various games when we have no game and as we have a lot of Friday games it lets us take other games in regular from all the other wosfl teams .

3 hours ago, passbackdave said:

Solid performance last night on sportscene mick with ur sesquipedailan speech haha

Mon the papers 

Yeah, I thought he did well last night. Certainly a welcome change from the Emm & Emm twins....Michael emm Stewart and Richard emm Foster. 🙂