Darvel FC Thread

Andy it's about time u found another team or even apply for the managers job cause all u do is slate talbot when they lose or happy when they win ur never in between 2nd game in and u and a few others are having ago just drop it and Gareth will know he made a mistake today but don't criticise him when was the last time talbot had a guy sent off it been a while but he will come back stronger and know what to do
Mason was sent off a fortnight ago..

This guy Andy is a complete bell end never a Talbot supporter all he does is criticise the team no matter what they do.
I know him and botlad do it week In week out glad they maybe never seen talbot 90s and 2000s we were rotten then in some off that decade but let them blow their trumpet cause I am sure when the prizes are handed out or we get 1 of the big teams in the Scottish they will be happy

While i support any and all hassle of the trolls (folk with accounts pretending to they follow Talbot) and andy jr, free country. Imo think most are wise to their constant moan positions and have very limited impact.  Poor preformance, could have been a classic but a sending off shows how very equal the sides in fact are. Darvel wanted double figures so credit to the 10 who closed rank and could have still been a game if Wilson's strenght hadn't seemingly left him on the spot. These things happen whats more important imo is how you respond to them. 

2 hours ago, andy25 said:
3 hours ago, allyg1977 said:
Andy it's about time u found another team or even apply for the managers job cause all u do is slate talbot when they lose or happy when they win ur never in between 2nd game in and u and a few others are having ago just drop it and Gareth will know he made a mistake today but don't criticise him when was the last time talbot had a guy sent off it been a while but he will come back stronger and know what to do

Mason was sent off a fortnight ago..

See the next time we come up Andy can u ask Tucker to fling another ball on so that your players can get a kick of the ball second half 🤦🏻‍♂️😂😂

9 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

See the next time we come up Andy can u ask Tucker to fling another ball on so that your players can get a kick of the ball second half 🤦🏻‍♂️😂😂

Gloating like f##k lol love it just dont bottle it again darvel lol

Mon the papers

1 hour ago, passbackdave said:

Gloating like f##k lol love it just dont bottle it again darvel lol

Mon the papers

The thing is mate, they spent a fortune last season and their still in the same league as the rest of us, ha ha.

28 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

The thing is mate, they spent a fortune last season and their still in the same league as the rest of us, ha ha.

And we all love it , can’t see anyone stopping us this season , there will be the odd hiccup along the way but miles  ahead of Talbot , don’t see Andy wae his laughing faces any more 😂😂😂

And we all love it , can’t see anyone stopping us this season , there will be the odd hiccup along the way but miles  ahead of Talbot , don’t see Andy wae his laughing faces any more [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Yip ...miles ahead of the Talbot due to your "best bud" GALL splashing the cash once again.[emoji1787][emoji1787]

And we all love it , can’t see anyone stopping us this season , there will be the odd hiccup along the way but miles  ahead of Talbot , don’t see Andy wae his laughing faces any more [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

27 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Very good thanks for asking emoji106.png

That’s good and to be fair I did tell u what was going to happen when I got mick in so at least u were expecting it ,

some honours board u have and safe to say that will never be equalled by anyone , unbelievable success for a village club and u should be proud of what they have done 

58 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

That’s good and to be fair I did tell u what was going to happen when I got mick in so at least u were expecting it ,

some honours board u have and safe to say that will never be equalled by anyone , unbelievable success for a village club and u should be proud of what they have done 

Bit of a wind up merchant M8 but after 50 years of hurt you enjoy your day in the sun. As for the board it is impressive and not one trophy on it bankrolled by sugar daddies.

8 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

Bit of a wind up merchant M8 but after 50 years of hurt you enjoy your day in the sun. As for the board it is impressive and not one trophy on it bankrolled by sugar daddies.

Mate fitba is all about banter , only thing im Disappointed about is I always praise the Talbot and what they have done , yesterday all I hear is it’s all about money , it would be good for someone to say darvel are a right good team , only person I hear saying that is Tucker who always conducts himself brilliantly , not one supporter I spoke to said that , it’s all about the money is all I got but that’s only part of it 

4 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Mate fitba is all about banter , only thing im Disappointed about is I always praise the Talbot and what they have done , yesterday all I hear is it’s all about money , it would be good for someone to say darvel are a right good team , only person I hear saying that is Tucker who always conducts himself brilliantly , not one supporter I spoke to said that , it’s all about the money is all I got but that’s only part of it 

Be honest without the money you would be where you were for the last whatever years so it is only about your inheritance built nothing bought everything 

Serious question DL ..Ok you did your homework and got Mick in but do you honestly think Darvel would be where they are right now without the financial backing from Gall, and FWIW i think Darvel are a cracking team to watch as every single player is comfortable on the ball including your goalkeeper.