Darvel FC Thread

1 minute ago, Wile E Coyote said:

He left because he knew the league was gone. If you were top or still had a realistic chance he would still be there and left at the end of the season

According to his statement on fb  he wanted to Leave at the end of the season and we did still have a chance of the league then and ever since all that’s happened is players dropping off the scene every other week , the goalkeeper the latest today not to be seen who’s been outstanding since he came to the club and probably never gave a minutes hassle to the staff in his 4 years here 

4 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

According to his statement on fb  he wanted to Leave at the end of the season and we did still have a chance of the league then and ever since all that’s happened is players dropping off the scene every other week , the goalkeeper the latest today not to be seen who’s been outstanding since he came to the club and probably never gave a minutes hassle to the staff in his 4 years here 

I'll happily take Jamie Glasgow back at Talbot 🙂

Not for me. He burned his bridges

He wasn't getting a fair crack of the whip at Talbot. 

Can't see it happening though I've heard he's wanting back.

Just now, andy25 said:

He wasn't getting a fair crack of the whip at Talbot. 

Can't see it happening though I've heard he's wanting back.

That's one way of looking at it. The other is he wasn't consistent enough to hold down a starting place.

I favour the latter option

That's one way of looking at it. The other is he wasn't consistent enough to hold down a starting place.

I favour the latter option

It's all about opinions. 

Anyway this is a laugh at Darvel thread 🙂

11 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Wits the story there with the keeper? Do u think alot of players will walk away from there contracts? 

Mon the papers

2 hours ago, passbackdave said:

Wits the story there with the keeper? Do u think alot of players will walk away from there contracts? 

Mon the papers

If it was me I’d take a reasonable fee for the players that want away without rippin the hole out of it assuming they still have a year left and get a bankroll for a new manager coming in.

Truesdale has chucked it? Apparently Wilson from Cambuslang has been signed to replace him and I overheard a Darvel staff member state Wilson is better than Truesdale which was an unbelievable statement! The kid couldn't lace Truesdales boots!!