Darvel FC Thread

9 minutes ago, Glenbuck Nosepicker said:

Who does everyone think will get the Darvel job? It will be a big ask to rebuild a team with reduced resources and very high expectations. 

From who?! Unless it's s glamour tie they hardly have any support.

Who knows who they will go for but no one will have an impact on a club like mick has and his words were when I leave here the club will be in a far better place than when I came and never a truer word spoken , he told me he would win the wosfl when I spoke to him to get him in and boy did he deliver bigtime 

5 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Who knows who they will go for but no one will have an impact on a club like mick has and his words were when I leave here the club will be in a far better place than when I came and never a truer word spoken , he told me he would win the wosfl when I spoke to him to get him in and boy did he deliver bigtime 

With the money and resources available Barnes could have won the WOSFL

Darvel looked flat and to be honest as if they had given up the ghost a bit re the title.Not sure now where the club go now-will the players and the money disappear having failed again to progress into the Lowland despite all the funding.

26 minutes ago, Thejackdaw said:

Loads of football still to be played yet and one game at a time for beith , every game Is a tough one and we can only respect every opponent......

You have won it. I reckon even if you lose all the remaining  games, 60 points is enough to win the league this year.