Darvel FC Thread

2 hours ago, maicoman said:

Had a friend who was watching that game As far as he was concerned Darvel had no intention of winning that game Do not blame them if it was true

Try telling the Pie Man that, the celebrations he had planned would have put Boris and his pals to shame.

And tell your friend he is talking through a hole in his heid !

Lie Forrit 🇱🇻

I honestly don’t know what to say , another performance with plenty of effort and just mediocrity , fair play to beith who have some right good players and deserved to win , we created next to nothing and I’d imagine now although we are not out of it we would have to win most of our games left to win the league , on recent performances that is not happening 

3 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

I honestly don’t know what to say , another performance with plenty of effort and just mediocrity , fair play to beith who have some right good players and deserved to win , we created next to nothing and I’d imagine now although we are not out of it we would have to win most of our games left to win the league , on recent performances that is not happening 

I thought the league was over weeks ago...

7 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

New goalie headed your way next season apparently? Might be a new manager aswell!

2 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Andy u said the Same last year , came and drew with us on Easter Monday and everyone thought it was all over , how did that turn out 🤔

It's Beiths league. Talbot aren't good enough to win it.

If they do I'll eat a very large slice of humble pie.

Just now, AM-1 said:

Heard today the current Cambuslang goalie is signing for Darvel next season. Unsure about the manager but they are definately in a bad way at the moment. 

Goalie is least of our problems , the boy Danny O’Neill was outstanding today , best central Defender in the league 

1 minute ago, AM-1 said:

Heard today the current Cambuslang goalie is signing for Darvel next season. Unsure about the manager but they are definately in a bad way at the moment. 

Cambuslang keeper had a tremendous game at Auchinleck a few weeks ago.

Just now, Darvel legend said:

Goalie is least of our problems , the boy Danny O’Neill was outstanding today , best central Defender in the league 

Neill McPherson is the best central defender in the league hands down and gets better every season.

2 minutes ago, FootyNomad1 said:

Would I be right in saying that if Beith win league they can’t be put forward for promotion as aren’t licenced, leaving East v South to playoff?

I think East winners will go straight up .